the worse day i've ever had at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and if you ever need legal advice, ask me seriously. I get it for free from a very experience lawyer. He got me out of a ticket once using something about how the guy who clocked me was moving the other way and it's not accurate and can be misconstrued by certain things. it was sweet. i saved 95 bucks by talking to him (plus he went with me cause he takes fridays off if he doesn't have a case)

i couldnt sleep last night...

fell out around 1 am
woke up at 7 couldnt go back to sleep.

around 7pm i text ce o this:

"would i get fire if i told you i did not feel comfortable working with her? as she hit me and belittled my wife like i have neve experienced @ wrk"

no response

i dont know what to do. i'm going in but when they call me in IF they call me in i dont know what i should act like. should i be pissed?
should i ask that she be fired?

if they tell me they wont do anything then ill quietly find another job and then quit

i have a baby on the way, i cant just up and leave with out a back up...

FUCK CRAZY BITCHES IN THE MOUTH!

just play it cool
fuck it
lifes too short to be stressed by some hack

the NE is calling you
come enjoy the non-winters

i was here at 955 and the mngrs opened the door for me; she's not here.

he hasn't said a word about yesterday.....

i was here at 955 and the mngrs opened the door for me; she's not here.

he hasn't said a word about yesterday.....
they probably talked to her after you left. sending you out is probably what i would have done also. it's easier to send out the more level headed of the two, plus it lets them talk to her without having you there to observe what happens. just think if they tried to get rid of her after she was already fired up. have you ever tried to argue with a ghetto black bitch after she was already pissed? it's unreal.

they were right in sending you home, you were right in coming back today.

well she came in at 10:28 just said hello to the mngr and nothing els she wasnt asked why she was half an hour late

so i'm just going to sit here until i get to talk to the owners and tell them how i feel and see were i stand.

i think they are waiting for the other rep to come back from costa rica. and then fire her....

who knows

try the beer and pickled eggs. have that the night before work. the next day your stench will peel the paint off the walls. good for revenge

I can't believe that bitch still has a job after she's late like that so much. I work at a fricking auto parts store (advance), and i got chewed out the ONE time i was 5 minutes late

go get some crazy mexican food for lunch, and fart all afternoon in her general direction

well so far nothing has been said. both ceos' are here and the mngr.

no comunication between either of us and the day has gone by so slow i want to rip my eye balls out and throw them at her

she has a my space too hmm

superglue on the earpiece of her phone when she gets up to use the bathroom.

Exlax trickery and eye drops in drinks is attempted murder, and you will go away for a LONG TIME in Florida for it.

well i got a stern talking to...

i was told that she was pissed off because i dont do my job right. and i'm a dick to our customers.
then i told them that i will kiss/lick all of our clients asses if i have to, but i will not have some bitch call my wife out and slander me what so ever....

they told me they spoke with her aboput it and it would be fixed...

im getting another job

Back