the worse day i've ever had at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

now that you know where you stand find a replacement job then file the lawsuit. talk to a contingency lawyer they'll take 1/3 of the settlement but if they are willing to take the case you stand a good chance of wining cause if you loose they get nothing and lawyers don't like to work for free

well i got a stern talking to...

i was told that she was pissed off because i dont do my job right. and i'm a dick to our customers.
then i told them that i will kiss/lick all of our clients asses if i have to, but i will not have some bitch call my wife out and slander me what so ever....

they told me they spoke with her aboput it and it would be fixed...

im getting another job

sue for the assault and fie a police report, then sue your bosses for negligence, then sue the company for negligence

ask them to prove your job performance that she claims that you do. And then plant some MJ in her desk and tell the boss that she's a druggy, and call the cops. -1 bitch, they still need someone that can work, and you might get a raise.

we all smoke pot

ill take it as a lesson learned

now i know were they stand, when it comes down to it they only care about the money they make...

ALL of our clients hate us ALL OF THEM they all feel scammed

but i'm the one thats creating refunds because i tell them straight up and dont lie.

well monster.com here we go

so on friday on the way to work the monsters in the morning show was talking about , people you have to work with....

got me thinking

keep your friends close, & enemies closer

so i went to chick fillet and bought breakfast meals
for mngr, her and my self..

since i did say some things that i dont agree with, i wrote this on a post it:

peace offering,
sorry about what i said.
JP

mngrs said thank you.

when she came in [late] she saw the food and the note...
said

ahhhh! JP....
[walked toward me]
gave me a hug and said she was sorry too.
we kissed on the cheek [she is hot]
and gave each other a firm hug and the day went smoothly without incident....

all women want is chick fillet and a hug from formby?

and a true hondaswapper lives in the Northeast:p ...Except Calesta, those Indiana guys, and a few in Cali. :p and some Aussie and an eskimo.:ph34r:

^^^^ me?

im supprised at the peace offering though.....:huh:

oh well all stupid bitches want something that is going to make them fart.....

remember what Jay said.....FAST FOOD MAKES HOT CHICKS FART....^_^

I'd still look for another job. At least now you'll be able to tolerate going to work while doing it though.

yeah thats why i did it... i cant work mad at my coworkers specially when you have to look at them all day...

what to do though?

i have a kid on the way, so i need a good job/career

Gdamn

I wouldn't take any of that shit, I would have told them straight up as soon as it happened that I was putting my two weeks in unless they wanted to "fix" the problem.

Then I would have got a job else where.

Getting a job is easy you just can't be picky.

Place on the job app that you'll work any hours any days. Once you're working for awhile and you do good work they'll let you get picky with your hours

Ever try waiting tables? easy 15-20 bucks cash an hour if you're somewhat good.
some people have it and some don't. Maybe worth a try?

Just think of all my toys working in the food biz as bought me.

Back