did you do your taxes yet?

tax time y0

• damnit. it's april already?!?! ack&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, wetodds everywhere

its not your job that fucks you, its the government...
if you want more back, claim zero, zero to have the most withheld, or have additional funds witheld from each check to ensure you don't owe anything...

if you owe money you NEED to pay it with your extension, or else you get penalties, both federal AND state don't give a fuck what happened, they want their money by the 15th

NOTE: if you already filed you will need to file an amended return, not just another 1040...

Blanco: you should file asap, it will catch up with you and the government charges outrageous interest and penalties...

if anyone needs an accountant let me know, I'm looking to bring in new business at my job. I can do everything via e-mail, even send you your return back as a pdf document and you just print it and send it in... and we take credit cards too :D and my boss doesn't charge a lot for poor people, or people that don't make dick... just a heads up for people needing help...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 1 2004, 04:28 PM
lol, wetodds everywhere

its not your job that fucks you, its the government...
if you want more back, claim zero, zero to have the most withheld, or have additional funds witheld from each check to ensure you don't owe anything...

if you owe money you NEED to pay it with your extension, or else you get penalties, both federal AND state don't give a fuck what happened, they want their money by the 15th

NOTE: if you already filed you will need to file an amended return, not just another 1040...

Blanco: you should file asap, it will catch up with you and the government charges outrageous interest and penalties...

if anyone needs an accountant let me know, I'm looking to bring in new business at my job. I can do everything via e-mail, even send you your return back as a pdf document and you just print it and send it in... and we take credit cards too :D and my boss doesn't charge a lot for poor people, or people that don't make dick... just a heads up for people needing help...

The best thing for you to do is claim just enough so you break even. There is no point to getting a bigger refund at tax time. Basically if you do that you are giving the goverment an intrest free loan if you are getting a big refund. You could of had the money that money in your pocket and invested it somewhere and made it work for you.

I got mine through a wire transfer. I had forgotten about it, and today I saw my balance and was like wtf? $833 later I was happy.

too bad my 450 is going straight into my mom's pocket- :welp: buying a motor from hmotorsonline owns me in more ways than one

I paid out the ass in taxes, especially since I worked a lot of overtime. I am only getting 500 federal and I havent done my state yet.

holy shit guys...I did mine in mid February and used my refund to get my apartment...lol

I forgot about my Oregon taxes... holy sheep shit, I think I win the "over paid the most" award... I'm getting $1102 back! Fuck me runnin'!

The best thing for you to do is claim just enough so you break even. There is no point to getting a bigger refund at tax time. Basically if you do that you are giving the goverment an intrest free loan if you are getting a big refund. You could of had the money that money in your pocket and invested it somewhere and made it work for you.

this is good tax advice but somehow i don't see the people on this site as the kind that run out to their broker with their extra funds to invest it, lol

not even investing it- honestly, if there wasn't a penalty for oweing, i'd claim like 423423 and pay each year at the end of the term. but since you cna't legally do that... i take a little more out than i should and just enjoy the money coming back cuz i can't save for shit. lol

i am in NY, but everything can be done online via e-mail, or through the USPS if we need hard copies of anything...

my boss is real cool, and it gets dead here after the 15th, so i'm sure i can get you a real good deal...

we can also prepare returns for ANY state...
and my boss is real good at handling "IRS problems" so to speak... :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 2 2004, 02:40 PM
I forgot about my Oregon taxes... holy sheep shit, I think I win the "over paid the most" award... I'm getting $1102 back! Fuck me runnin'!

$3300+ :)

:axe: :bash: :slap: :kick: :beat: :mad: :nutkick:

stupid :ghey: ass motherfucking IRS cunt whores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to pay them fuckin $27

im pissed as hell :rawr:

:rant:

lmfao

dude, if you owed 27,000 then you could bitch, shut up and pay the man...
or else he's just gonna hold you down

lol

Did mine the same day I got my w2, did rapid and got my cash the next day. I got 1600 this year. Which is shit compared to the 10k uncle same jacked and thats just the federal withholding. Grrr stupid goverment

Back