dizzy questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sevenhillsbilly

i just replaced the coil because of weak spark now i have no spark i was wondering what else it could be and was wondring if i had gotten the wires on the wrong tabs inside the dizzy
another quesion is i used obd1 clips and spliced them into the obd0 harness and was wondering if anyone knew which ones go where to make sure i did it right.

when i did my h22 in my civic i had a simular problem so i switched all my internals from my y8 vtec dizzy to h22 dizzy and found diagram for h22 dizzy on this site a couple weeks ago , but know having other issues with fuel delivery
maybe we can help each other

make sure when you R&R everything that when you put back you didnt mess up the timing.......also make sure your wiring is connected right to the coil........check for resistance thru your secondary ignition circuit

im runnin a mini me a6z6 and i had a diagram when i got my jumper harness and it showed where each one went and i just replaced the coil with a new one i will check everything out on tuesday when im home again but i dont know what else it could be .. maybe a bad ignighter unit or what

Back