Doors Are Froozen.. but not really!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Yeah I went to go put a car cover on my car for temporary! Yeah we get to enjoy cold ass winter! Well I was ready to pull it in the garage to thaw it before I went and put the cover on... to avoid the frost from turning into moisture.. Well my doors wont open. Take a look at this picture.
s3ffb895acd167.jpg

Yeah I have no door handles or trunk! Well Im a bit confused my alarm works and It arms and unarms... but My poppers wont. I cant even hear the actuators. Do you think the unit could be froze? u know the main brain? It worked fine when I parked it.. lol Hopefully it will warm up and we'll see what happens. Sorry the pics so big. I have no idea how to shrink them... if you have info on that that would be sweet

hahaha that sucks mang! lol

my 240 was frozen too... had to climb through the hatch this morning :)

i really have no clue how the fuck to get in... maybe get a blow torch? :D

hahahahhahaha :owned:

Seriously though...that sucks...the actuators are probably frozen...I had to chop through 3 inches of snow and ice yesterday just to go get some food...I spent a half hour thawing my car for 10 minutes of driving. haha

Good luck man...

no no the doors arent froozen... When I press my door popper button is ushually activates the actuator and it makes a noise and than the door will pop! But i dont hear anything.. like the units not gettn power! I hope its just frozen! I dont want to buy a new window. It worked when i parked it

Man I still remember the time I parked my car and shut the door and somehow my battery cable popped off and I didnt notice it! I had to hammer out my taillight so I could rehook the battery! Than I went to a store and bought those gay clear taillights.. ordered a set of OEM tails on ebay and than returned the clear tail lights! Suckers! lol

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 6 2004, 11:37 PM
Thats what I said, the actuators are probably frozen. ;)

Yeah I dont give a crap no more! lol.... If I was smart I would have a back up latch or something.. or wouldnt have shaved EVERYTHING

oh please! actuators, alarm, and no remote start. thats a joke. you live in a snowy area.

ive got my remote starter alarm. it will go in about the same time i start making the connections for the safc.

so yeah does anyone know how to shrink my pics too? I hate posting pics bigger than your computer screen!

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Jan 6 2004, 11:45 PM
Yeah my cars manual! I know they make a kit.. well i think they do.. but I dont know where to get it!

so isnt mine. ;)

to make my car "auto" you fool the alarm by hotwiring the clutch switch. im positive 92-95 civics are the same way. doesnt your accord fall into that era?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 6 2004, 11:48 PM
haaaa haaa! Oh, the troubles you riceboys go through for the sake of fashion.

Wow dont be gay! Its an accord.. they arent race cars! If I want to race.. I will just get on my Hayabusa...

Originally posted by Accordturbo94+Jan 6 2004, 11:55 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Jan 6 2004, 11:48 PM
haaaa haaa!  Oh, the troubles you riceboys go through for the sake of fashion.

Wow dont be gay! Its an accord.. they arent race cars! If I want to race.. I will just get on my Hayabusa...

well..... at the dgta competition airjockie and i attended (signal auto was there) a white 02 accord coupe was e-braking rather well.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Jan 6 2004, 11:54 PM-->
Accordturbo94
@Jan 6 2004, 11:45 PM
Yeah my cars manual! I know they make a kit.. well i think they do.. but I dont know where to get it!

so isnt mine. ;)

to make my car "auto" you fool the alarm by hotwiring the clutch switch. im positive 92-95 civics are the same way. doesnt your accord fall into that era?

yeah I could just probable ground the switch or loop it! But I rather just get the actual manual kit.. if i bought it. It seems it would be safer

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Jan 6 2004, 11:59 PM-->
Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Jan 6 2004, 11:55 PM
Loco Honkey
@Jan 6 2004, 11:48 PM
haaaa haaa!  Oh, the troubles you riceboys go through for the sake of fashion.

well..... at the dgta competition airjockie and i attended (signal auto was there) a white 02 accord coupe was e-braking rather well.

lol.. you guys dont give up! Sometime I think I just shouldnt post on this bored because I have a body kit. Oh dear.. we cant have that! Its the paul walker kids that give body kits a bad name! My kit is painted.... the color of my car is diffrent than any accord out there... and I have an H swap.. Oh and I dont have the riceboy universal exhaust! But thats your call if Im a riceboy.

sorry if i offended you my friend. i have no problem with show. you obviously have some go, if you got the h22 under the hood. :D i feel your car is tasteful imo.

is your accord turbo by any chance? :p

Back