Engine Price

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90vtec

I want to know the cost of an D16Z6 SOHC Engine. I've been quoted anyweres from $700 - $1450. I think the last number is insane. I can get a b16 or something else for a little more!!!!!

I'm also wondering what a ZC would cost. Ive been told $800. I live in Canada. But the cost from you local areas will help.

Everone says go to a LS or B16 but I'm into Solo II racing and my local club rules says if I swap a B series in I move up to a Street Prepared class where I'll run will The big boys (Vette, BMW, and so on). So I want to stick to D Series.

800 sounds right for the zc but why dont you go to www.osakajdmmotors.com and get a j-spec zc for cheap and includes a lot of parts. motor, tranny, engine wiring, all required cables, ecu, distibutor, complete intake, alternator, a/c, power steering pump, all brackets and sensors, and shiftlinkage is 75 extra but thats pretty good. some times they have axels to. :ph34r:

Originally posted by 88crxdx@Feb 5 2003, 06:00 PM
800 sounds right for the zc but why dont you go to www.osakajdmmotors.com and get a j-spec zc for cheap and includes a lot of parts. motor, tranny, engine wiring, all required cables, ecu, distibutor, complete intake, alternator, a/c, power steering pump, all brackets and sensors, and shiftlinkage is 75 extra but thats pretty good. some times they have axels to. :ph34r:

Because osaka is a shit company right now with big issues,do a search and you will find a lot of good reasons not to go there.

Hi,

You might want to check out LuckystarJapanese (?) 1-888-605-4444 out of Toronto, ON. I picked up a JDM ZC engine with shipping to London for just under $700Cdn with tax. There engines come with a 6 month warranty.

Look in the yellow pages. In the London Phone book they have 1/4 page ad which you can't really miss.

Where are located? city? I am too 1.5hrs from the blue water bridge and 2-3hrs from Det.

Chris
90 Civic HB
:sleep:

Back