exhuast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kbellamy

Hey, i am gettin a custom exhuast done at a local shop, 2.5 inch tubing, and was wondering if there are any mufflers or or anything that you recomend, i am looking for max power out of it so please help me out

a lot of people runing custom exhaust setups go with either an ES oval canister or a Thermal Research canister.

Magnaflow. Thermal exhausts are shit IMO (at least they sound terrible).

If you want maximum power, just put a resonator on. I have a 3" exhaust to a 3" resonator and I get compliments on my sound from Z28 drivers. And a resonator will be less restrictive than a muffler. Mine quieted my exhaust down a lot and evened up the tone of it.

Originally posted by B16CRX@Jun 15 2005, 07:53 AM
Magnaflow. Thermal exhausts are shit IMO (at least they sound terrible).

If you want maximum power, just put a resonator on. I have a 3" exhaust to a 3" resonator and I get compliments on my sound from Z28 drivers. And a resonator will be less restrictive than a muffler. Mine quieted my exhaust down a lot and evened up the tone of it.
[post=512414]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur: And if you wanna get 4-1 headers, the only ones that i know that are soldd retail have a 3" collector, so you can go that route too.

Back