F***ING Taliban!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, i really fuckin hate them...i would smile while killing every last one of them....literally!!!

Yeah. Sucks to be them. I can't believe they let us catch saddam but have held osama all this while. lol

it makes me sick to read about how they parade the bodies of american soldiers around after they've killed them and when the news shows them dancing and cheering. fuck the taliban and anyone who supports them.

imagine the look on their faces when our troops kill them...

and they open their eyes in the afterlife, only to realize that they're NOT looking at Allah.

haha.

i remember at some point in the war the us bombed some "missle base" but it was really filled with a bunch of civilians and children. we do the same shit

Originally posted by ilikepie@Jan 7 2004, 09:23 PM
i remember at some point in the war the us bombed some "missle base" but it was really filled with a bunch of civilians and children. we do the same shit

:blink: That's the stupidest analogy I've ever seen anyone come up with.

We also didn't know the military installation was filled with civilians, let alone that they probably herded those people in there ON PURPOSE...so we would attack it and they could cry foul for it.

They knew the two tall buildings in lower manhatten were filled with innocent office workers...

this is why im TDY right now, because of those TALIBAN'S. :ph34r:

... OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM ...

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 8 2004, 01:43 AM
and they open their eyes in the afterlife, only to realize that they're NOT looking at Allah.

haha.

Your a big dusche bag!!

Just because you don't like them doesn't give you the right to insult all of Islam.

Fucker. I bet you fuck your mom. And your dad. And your siblings....

...See that is a ligit insult (even if it is weak). But if I were to make fun of you for being an "ignorant christian fool" that wouldn't bee cool. Don't attack Islam for what some of their people do. Thats all I'm saying.

Originally posted by ktanaka+Jan 8 2004, 05:06 AM-->
civicious
@Jan 8 2004, 01:43 AM

haha.

Your a big dusche bag!!

Just because you don't like them doesn't give you the right to insult all of Islam.

...See that is a ligit insult (even if it is weak). But if I were to make fun of you for being an "ignorant christian fool" that wouldn't bee cool. Don't attack Islam for what some of their people do. Thats all I'm saying.

You better watch your fucking mouth, you fuckstick.

Originally posted by ktanaka+Jan 7 2004, 11:06 PM-->
civicious

haha.

Your a big dusche bag!!

he is only talking about the taliban not all of islam. jeebus. calm down! :blink:

Originally posted by sportlinecrx+Jan 8 2004, 02:08 AM-->
Originally posted by ktanaka@Jan 7 2004, 11:06 PM
civicious

haha.

Your a big dusche bag!!

he is only talking about the taliban not all of islam. jeebus. calm down! :blink:

:werd:

Chill. I won't be held responsible for any response from the attacked....

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jan 7 2004, 10:06 PM
Your a big dusche bag!!

allright cuntbag, just because your religion happens to be one of the WRONG ones, and you're gonna end up in hell with all your other little towlhead bretheren, doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me. shit, im surprised your ass even has the balls to show your face...how many of your siblings strapped some c4 to their asses and ran into a bus station today?

noone said it wouldn't be cool for you to flame me for being a, how'd you put it, "ignorant christian fool"?

let's analyze this statement.

IGNORANT CHRISTIAN FOOL

1. ignorant: stupid, unintelligent

2. Christian: follower/believer of/in Christ.

3. fool: see "ignorant"

now taking into account that Christianity is the ONLY true religion, and if i am a follower of Christianity, how does that make me an ignorant fool? seems to me that the dumbass who chooses to follow allah, buddha, or any other religious honcho would be the ignorant fool. in the afterlife, think over you comments while satan fucks you in the ass with a flaming Torah dick, bitch.

by the way, whose side are you on anyways? my original comment was directed at the toweliban, not at your camel-riding ass....unless you're on their side. this late in the "war", i would've shot myself and my immediate family if i were you. i applaude your stupidity, and only hope that the next suicide bomber the middle east sees blows your stupid ass to hell.

munch on that, bitch.

oh yeah, you misspelled "douche".....is it hard to type with a cock in your mouth?

:blink"

edit: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back