First date

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

well gonna go out on a date on monday. met a girl on Yahoo, sounds funny but she goes to school here, is 19 and is not bad looking. talked to her on the phone today for a while. wants to meet up tommorrow but i dont know if ill have time, so we are for sure gonna go out next monday. Yeah this is my first date in 4 years so i guess im kinda nervous. Just thought id share. what do you think?
gallery_22248_168_1106045218.jpg

yea . i love the foreign girls.. my girlfriend of like 6 years is 100% filipino... and all of her sisters (2 more of them) are hot as hell too...

she's good,,,, but the question is... has she seen you yet?? lol

you'll be ok. I don't go on dates really, cause I'm not looking for a gf right now. If she doesn't work out there are always more. I meet new girls on the street or where ever everyday, I hardly call them though. I actually won't give my number out like that, too many people will call me and I get to concieted and end up starting to miss work because I start thinking my personal life is more important.

There's only maybe 2 girls that I would settle down with. One doesn't want anything more than the dick anymore, she used to want more but its a long story.

The other one is mad because she says I'm a slut and I'd have to stop before she ever thought about a relationship with me.

But as for you don't even be nervous, liek I said there are others out there, just be you, if she don't like it tell her to go to hell.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 18 2005, 09:19 AM
she looks like an older, non-black version of rudy from the cosby show :D
[post=447331]Quoted post[/post]​

doesn't look like he's gonna go out with her anymore :p

You had to bring Keshia-Knight Pulliam into this ?

-> Steve

I don't know which I find funnier... that everyone thinks she looks like her, or that Steve remembered her name... :lol:

She certainly has a toothy grin, though she is cute.

Then again, who cares what anybody else thinks of her. If you dig her, go with it.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jan 18 2005, 08:07 AM
yea . i love the foreign girls.. my girlfriend of like 6 years is 100% filipino... and all of her sisters (2 more of them) are hot as hell too...

she's good,,,, but the question is... has she seen you yet?? lol
[post=447305]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah she seen me, and diggin it.

and B, :fuckyou3:

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Jan 18 2005, 01:17 PM
"I'm just kinda PO'ed she didn't send me a full body shot"

but yeah, good luck.
[post=447395]Quoted post[/post]​

naopleon dynamite :lol: ... id take her out but not home to mom.

Back