Flashoptions Engine Reliable?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did anyone ever buy from Flashoptions.com? i'm looken for a b16 for my crx, and you can get a whole front clip from them for like 1500 shipped... i was gonna buy it from hmotorsonline, but its just the complete kit for like 2200 shipped? any help would be awesome...

i havent heard anything bad about them yet , downside is that they ship to a port near you and then you have to have delivered to you from there.

next week a buddy of mine is buying his motor from them, It will take a while to get here, but i will repost when he gets it.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Feb 28 2003, 09:22 PM
i havent heard anything bad about them yet , downside is that they ship to a port near you and then you have to have delivered to you from there.

Yea,by the time you add the shipping from the port your looking at possibly paying more than just getting it here.

Originally posted by creepinRex@Feb 28 2003, 04:34 PM
so what your sayin is that i pay their s&h only to the port, then i also have to pay the ports s&h to here?

yup.. you pay em, i think 350 to ship, that is to a port NEAR you.. (maybe more if you live far from malaysia) and then you have to pay customs (or at least fight them yourself) and then pay to have it freighted from the port to your door (shipping a complete swap from bay area to md is around 350 (for reference so you can "ideal" calculate shipping to you).

Its cheaper to have it shipped to a business that accepts large trucks also. Some freight places charge more for residential stops.

Back