Football Picks Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter posol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 884
  • Views Views 44K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

even though the cards didnt win...did yall see the passing yards leinert(sp?) had...lol...hes getting better...but he cannot do it himself

lawrence taylor should be the only referred to as LT!!!

Ok, so maybe not, Tomlinson is disgusting. How many td's is he on pace for? I know he is the fastest player to 100 total, but im talkin rushing.

or Shaun Alexander's 27 rushing td's...... and on that note, Larry Johnson WILL be the rush yardage leader at the end of the year with 1900+ maybe 2000.

even though the cards didnt win...did yall see the passing yards leinert(sp?) had...lol...hes getting better...but he cannot do it himself
it's because he had 51 passing attempts. he could have thrown for 700 yards, but he needs more td's and less int's. edge only had something like 7 rush attempts. you're gonna lose with numbers like that.

(Looks at get_nick's avatar) Look who's talking lol j/k.

Really though, the Bengals are looking really good as of late. Palmer is getting use to his line and is making big plays. The defense also looked really good last week against the Browns.

(Looks at get_nick's avatar) Look who's talking lol j/k.

Really though, the Bengals are looking really good as of late. Palmer is getting use to his line and is making big plays. The defense also looked really good last week against the Browns.
you missed the post about everybody posting their favorite teams. but the funny thing is, i posted that 4 days before they beat the bears. the seahawks are my favorite team, win or lose, i don't care.

and you missed the key word in your post. against the BROWNS. the browns fucking suck. 30 points isn't impressive to me. defense getting better? hah, they gave up 49 against the chargers.

it's because he had 51 passing attempts. he could have thrown for 700 yards, but he needs more td's and less int's. edge only had something like 7 rush attempts. you're gonna lose with numbers like that.

You can't hold all of those miss attempts against him... The team is going to be one to contend with in the next few years. They're good, they just can't execute all the time.

holy shit it's snowing in Seattle... and nice, GB interception on the second play of the game. *sighs*

You can't hold all of those miss attempts against him... The team is going to be one to contend with in the next few years. They're good, they just can't execute all the time.
they were suppose to be good this year. they need a coach and an offensive line.
lol might as well comment on the third one now too. Poor Nick.
bah, i'll get over it. hasselbeck is rusty as hell. no excuses though. i love the snow. i think it's only snowing withing a 3 mile radius of the stadium though. it's dry where i live. i want snow damnit.

Whoa, Dallas let go of Mike Vanderjagt(sp?)... I know he was struggling a little but I thought they'd at least give him a little bit more time to get on par again since they've still been winning. That sucks, I liked Mike too, he was very accurate when he was with the Colts. I know he missed some crucial FG's in his career but it's not entirely his fault... oh well... Go Seahawks!!!!! I need this win lol

Back