Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's true Nick, but when you have a 21 point lead it's truely amazing that a team could blow it like that.

On a side note; did anyone see the hit T.J took? That was pretty messed up.

OMG...New England lost to the damn Jets, Miami beats KC, Houston wins over Jacksonville @ Jacksonville, and Cleveland beat Atlanta!!! WTF is going on...not to mention the past 3 weeks have been horrible as well...damnit...

Oh, Indy gave me a scare by almost losing to Buffalo...whew...

is there still an arguement about the best running back in the nfl? or do we have to wait until the season is over for you to concede that LT is the best?

10-4 so far.. i make my picks lastnite after a bottle of Jager.. i almost forgot about it

i officially suck.

Nick, season isnt over yet!! haha, but LT is rediculous.

TJ took one hell of a shot, the part that covers his ear was bent.. he got worked.

Nick, please dont wait til the last minute to do your picks, you did em at 1pm which is the start of the games, in the first post of the picks thread it says sunday morning, just dont push it. Not hatin or bitter :D

On a side note; did anyone see the hit T.J took? That was pretty messed up.

Oh man, the bengals were askin TJ who his momma is after that hit...but Dan Dierdorf is such a f*ckin idiot, "he turned his helmet into a weapon and flung himself at TJ" ....everyone on ANY team's defense is lookin to hit somebody, so his timing was off, and I don't know about anyone else but I saw more shoulder than helmet, plus he went over there after the play to stand over TJ to see if he was OK. On a sidenote, back in the earlier eras of the NFL, people were pullin stunts twice as dirty as what Dierdorf called "horrible and completely uncalled for"

.....sorry that really burned my ass :D

.....I wonder if the Monday night guys will put that on their "jacked up" segment

Last edited:
man, maybe i should just quit while im behind... 6 w's goin into monday... i need help.

true, LT doesnt score against good def's. just Oak, Ten, Sf, STL, Cle, and Cin... oh sorry a td rec against KC. ;) i see him getting more yards in the air, than ground, against Denver.

There was almost no shoulder in that hit TJ took. By watching the replay, the ball really wasn't that close to him which would be the reason why that hit was malicious. IMO, if you are a defender in the NFL, your timing should not be off by that much.

I didn't see the part where he went over to see if TJ was ok. If he did then good for him.

I'm sure that hit will def. be number 1 on the top five hits of the week.

Last edited:
10-6 for me, this is the first double digit win column for me in like 5 weeks. haha

71-41! :thumbsup:

I got fucked by Atlanta, Minnesota, New England, Jacksonville, KC, Detroit, and New Orleans... WTF is going on... Atlanta and Jacksonville are so fucking unpredictable now it's starting to actually irritate the shit outta me. Minnesota seemed to give teams good teams problems but choke in the easy games. KC, IDK what the fuck to say... Pittsburgh pulls thier heads outta thier asses and beats New Orleans when I jump off Pitt's band wagon... and I have no fucking clue what happened to New England, they just got handled...fuck!!!!!!!!

On a lighter note, thanks Sean for being a dick head with that Dallas joke... I picked NY to beat Chicago but that comment made me switch to Chicago and it payed off lol

2000Si... you and me, Week 10... Indy at Dallas...woot!!!!

Scores are up! Ranks are up!! Vosty is out, so b16, youre last again lol. But dont worry, the way im goin youll probably pass me at some point ;)

Congrats to 2000si for staying on top, fucker. and congrats to eg6 for having the best score of the week, 12-4. And a wag of the finger to me, for having the worst score of the week.

Bazzar week though, only 6 home teams won... that pretty much never happens.

LOL I even increased my lead by a game! haha

Scores are up! Ranks are up!! Vosty is out, so b16, youre last again lol. But dont worry, the way im goin youll probably pass me at some point ;)

Bazzar week though, only 6 home teams won... that pretty much never happens.
lol it's cool...we both know what I have/had to overcome to even become .500 with my record lol

Bizzar week? Try the last 4 weeks...i've been getting screwed big time... whew, time to go make some picks again...:ph34r:

Back