Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i picked indy 24-20 in my pool. i was close to. i submitted the wrong score to sean. oops. oh well, he picked indy to win for the HS contest. i wouldn't have one anyways.

are we going to do this again next year?

I can't believe this. haha

First I call the Bears vs Colts in the superbowl, and it happens. Then I want Manning to finally get a ring, and it happens.

Can't believe I beat out all ya'lls for the cash too.

In reality, something bad has gotta happen now to me. Wait, nevermind. I was throwing up and feelin like shit last night since teh 3rd quarter.

I didn't get to celebrate.

oh yeah, i forgot to rant about how the refs tried to fuck over indy. trying to swing the momentum of the game. did anybody see the position of the ref that tried to over rule the amazing catch by marvin harrison. what a fucker. he was looking at marvins back and tried to over rule the line judge that had a perfect line of sight.

fortunately for indy, the instant replay worked in their favor. what a hose job.

yeah, that harrison call was such bull. The idiot who didnt have a good line of sight tried to call that?? come on, the guy who called catch had the best angle, could see his hands, the ball, boundry line, and feet.

stupid ref's.

yeah, we can do this next year :D im thinkin of a march madness tourny... ill upload a bracket thing, everyone can dl it and make their picks then upload em to the gallery and post em up. Perhaps do the 1, 2, 3, 4 pt system (1 for first round, 2 for second, etc)

oh, and im so making a yahoo fantasy football league next year.

Last edited:
oh yeah, i forgot to rant about how the refs tried to fuck over indy. trying to swing the momentum of the game. did anybody see the position of the ref that tried to over rule the amazing catch by marvin harrison. what a fucker. he was looking at marvins back and tried to over rule the line judge that had a perfect line of sight.

fortunately for indy, the instant replay worked in their favor. what a hose job.

I was fairly pissed that the first guy called it a catch and the second guy ran from 10 yards back to wave it no catch.

pm me your paypal addy for your winnings dude

k.

Sean...I want my honorable mention now you fucker!!!! lol

Anyway, Congrats to the Indy fans even though I know that kick off return and that following interception made you shit bricks for a second lol everyone around me was going for the Colts, I was the only one going for the Bears and as soon as the kick off happened, shit got run back, ALL was fucking silent lol i was laughing my ass off but at the same time I told everyone that the Colts would come back. so that being said, I wasn't the least bit suprised at the outcome.

oh right right right right. Honorable mention to b16, even if he went 500 for the time he missed, he would have won... :p Thanks everyone for bein good sports bout the whole thing and waiting for my lazy ass to get around to updating.

I feel 100 dollars richer for some reason. :D haha

Thanks B for being generous and putting up the money, great idea Seany, good fight, b16, eg6, and everyone else. :thumbsup:

oh right right right right. Honorable mention to b16, even if he went 500 for the time he missed, he would have won... :p Thanks everyone for bein good sports bout the whole thing and waiting for my lazy ass to get around to updating.
Jeez that's it? I was expecting balloons and some fireworks:( :lol:
Well to explain more so you guys can actually understand what the honorable mention was for... I started the season with an 0-28 record because I took the spot of someone who wasn't even putting in picks and the only way for me to get in was to continue on with thier score, that was fine by me I just wanted to play. Anyway, I was checking out our final scores and it turns out that if I would of went at least .500 with those 28 picks I missed out on, during the conference championship I would of been 1 game ahead of 2000Si for first place, and that's if I went .500, i'm 99% positive I could of went at least 3 games above .500 and no one would of been able to catch me :D... but that's just a bunch of if's to make myself feel better...shoulda, coulda, fucking woulda...I lost and that's really all that matters lol

Jeez that's it? I was expecting balloons and some fireworks:( :lol:
Well to explain more so you guys can actually understand what the honorable mention was for... I started the season with an 0-28 record because I took the spot of someone who wasn't even putting in picks and the only way for me to get in was to continue on with thier score, that was fine by me I just wanted to play. Anyway, I was checking out our final scores and it turns out that if I would of went at least .500 with those 28 picks I missed out on, during the conference championship I would of been 1 game ahead of 2000Si for first place, and that's if I went .500, i'm 99% positive I could of went at least 3 games above .500 and no one would of been able to catch me :D... but that's just a bunch of if's to make myself feel better...shoulda, coulda, fucking woulda...I lost and that's really all that matters lol
i'm sure you could have went better than .500 also, there were just some really fucked up weeks in there. i started out really shitty to. i might as well have been 0-28 to. i think if B throws in $100 again next year, we should have 20 players pitch in $10 each and have prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.

yeah, no need for b to shell out cash, next time we can get this started early and start an "acct" for it or somethin.
it would give people more incentive to post each week. but it would be cool if B put some money up again. make the prize a little bigger and give HS bragging rights. it's up to him though. i'm down for whatever. and i'll win at fantasy football to bitches....:ph34r:

Well, this extra 98 is gonna sit in the bank for my pre-approval 1200 needed for a house. :D

sweet. Draft your kicker first, and you might want a backup one too. :p

Back