OK, so that was a lot of work, but only took a few hours.
I got the oil pan off, supported the engine, and took the driver side mounts off.
Then, pulled the belts all off, lower timing cover
, crank sensor, and timing belt.
Finally, got the pump out.
And saw that I forgot to tighten the screws literally at all... :/
So, got it all back together, and actually torqued it this time.
Aaaand, while putting the valve cover on, naturally, this happened.
But, left handed drill bits to the rescue!
Last night, after the thrash, I went to crank it, and discovered that I didn't have enough battery to crank.
So I left it on the charger and went inside.
This afternoon, after I got done with working from home, I checked it:
26 pounds of oil pressure, it actually got up to 28, all while cranking. I think this'll do.
Now, left to do:
Finish battery relocation
Reinstall the ECU
Vacuum the carpet
Reinstall the seats
Put on a new exhaust gasket
Reinstall downpipe and exhaust
Fill with coolant
drive it to the gas station to get fresh e85
Then, I'll put the boost control solenoid on and start getting boost control dialed in.