Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i picked up the controller for the first time last night, and immediately realized that any skill i had at MW2 had vanished. first round went 2-7, and then somebody got a tactical nuke. i turned the console off and walked away.

lol

I've been nuked 3 times in a row by three different people. All three of them were boosting though. I did my shit basically on my own 100% legit.

You didn't happen to join in on Wasteland last night around 9:30 pm EST? lol Thats when I was going for it.

Alright time to go home and try for another nuke. :ph34r:

If you see me in a game, try to join in... I've just been playing pick up HC HQ games to get the perfect mixture of noobs on the other team so i could get a nuke.

Im going to try and get some play in this evening. I wont be on till a little later though. Going to my sons pre-school for "buddy night".

Alright time to go home and try for another nuke. :ph34r:

If you see me in a game, try to join in... I've just been playing pick up HC HQ games to get the perfect mixture of noobs on the other team so i could get a nuke.

i'm down to play.. invite me to ur lobby so we'll be on the same team... i probably wont do very good because i suck at HC and never played headquarters before

Ill be on here in just a little bit, if anyone wants to play..

I've been nuked 3 times in a row by three different people. All three of them were boosting though. I did my shit basically on my own 100% legit.

You didn't happen to join in on Wasteland last night around 9:30 pm EST? lol Thats when I was going for it.

haha, naw it was on estate TDM, i couldnt believe it, my first game back and that happens. i think it was a sign :ph34r:

i'm down to play.. invite me to ur lobby so we'll be on the same team... i probably wont do very good because i suck at HC and never played headquarters before

I was eating when you sent me the message, I came back and you'd gotten offline 36 minutes prior. :(

:( So I almost did it again last night on wasteland again. I got to 20-0 and some guy started hunting me. After alluding and killing him twice, once with a claymore which was hilarious, I freaked and tried running to the other edge of the map where he finally tagged me with that fucking raffica. I've never been able to take someone with one burst and kill them with that fucking thing, but he managed to hit me through the container in the junkyard. If I'd just chilled in the junkyard laying down I should have been fine, he was assuming that when he scrolled over me my name would show up, which it won't.

:( So I almost did it again last night on wasteland again. I got to 20-0 and some guy started hunting me. After alluding and killing him twice, once with a claymore which was hilarious, I freaked and tried running to the other edge of the map where he finally tagged me with that fucking raffica. I've never been able to take someone with one burst and kill them with that fucking thing, but he managed to hit me through the container in the junkyard. If I'd just chilled in the junkyard laying down I should have been fine, he was assuming that when he scrolled over me my name would show up, which it won't.

Ill be on tonight, and ill be your body guard haha

I GOT MY SECOND NUKE!! LOL

This one was so much easier to get. I hit 7 and called in my Cobra, it got me like 2 kills, so when I got my Chopper gunner, NOBODY had CB on at all on the other team. I got Omnicide by killing 10 people in 10 seconds or whatever it is... This time I had to stop firing to check the score cause I'd gotten my nuke with the chopper gunner. I upped my killstreak to 29, I could have gotten more if I'd kept firing. It was a close one though, we had 185 (200 wins it in HC HQ). Soon as my chopper gunner was done I flipped the switch and now my new title says Thermonuclear War. :D

Must say, with stopping power pro, FAMAS>M16, even with the M16 having FMJ with SPP. Seems like the FAMAS holds a tighter group than the M16.

The Holographic sight produces a tighter grouping over the RDS, too.

Found an interesting glitch the other day. When you unlock the M9 the Expert challenges for it don't open up until you get to 62 and unlock the Desert Eagle. lol

When you unlock the DEagle, it says NEW next to the M9 challenges as well.

The Holographic sight produces a tighter grouping over the RDS, too.

I've used it but don't like it since the dot is a little larger and obstructs my view when shooting longer ranges. The whole reason I use RDS on the FAMAS is because I hate those sights, and to me the AUG and Tar sights are perfect. For something close range, yeah I'd use the Holo sight.

I used to say the same thing, but then I used the Holo on guns like the TAR and F2000. Holo on those two >>>> RDS on those two.

Hondadude... if you're gonna send requests, note who you are or i usually dont accept .. luckily i decided to check here first

Back