Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok the update finally went threw and there is 2 new matches to pick from (stimulus and hard core stimulus) and looks like the maps have different games like the scrapyard map was domination, and when you connect to the game it kicks you out and say cant connect to xbox servers. so I say maybe this afternoon it should be up and running

and it says you get double XP on the stimulus games

hey everyone before you download the new maps hold off, I downloaded it today and started the game and it went to update it and the update of the game failed, it also is happening to my buddies that have downloaded the stimulus package also

You can download them, but they haven't gotten the game servers updated yet. They don't have them ready to play until the majority has the pack downloaded, then they'll open them up. They did the same thing in COD4, you could download them on the release date, but couldn't play them for like 6 hours afterward.

I'll have to add a few more points when I get home since I have 1k in Microsoft points left from my last purchase.

So how are you sluts liking the new stuff thus far? Some of us here on the west side are still stuck at stupid ass work.

All the kiddies are getting home from school on the east coast. It'll be bogged for a while.
and some whiny ass mofos also. i got on and played scrapyard domination and my team was full of cry babys.

they were say stuff like OMG they got 2 sentry guns and one guy kept asking for help but would never say where he was and he was damn it guys get over here and help me.

i like scrapyard so far seems to be a pretty big map, i havent played any of the other maps yet

played a few S&D games on Overgrown so far. Yay! :D

they were say stuff like OMG they got 2 sentry guns and one guy kept asking for help but would never say where he was and he was damn it guys get over here and help me.

That's so annoying to me. I can only see what's on my own screen people. If you want me to come help you or if you know where the enemies are hiding, then call out a damn location...

That's so annoying to me. I can only see what's on my own screen people. If you want me to come help you or if you know where the enemies are hiding, then call out a damn location...
lol yep i was getting more pissed off at my team mates whinning and crying

looks like a ton of people got the maps today, battlefield bad company 2 was kinda empty

the new maps blow, or i guess it could be the fact that you dont get to choose what game type you play with them

Back