Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Because you try too hard to do it. I've stood on the cliff and threw a semtex to the center part of the plane in Afghan and got a kill, along with some props for the throw. Couldn't see him, but I knew he was there cause he'd just shot at someone else.

Semtex usefulness > Frags in MW2

I RARELY use Frags in this game anymore, they tend to just keep rolling so its harder to get it to go where you want it. I love the semtex. You can lob it onto the ceiling above someone or right at their feet and they have 2 seconds to get away, which is never enough time.

Claymores are fun, especially with Scavenger on, Plant a claymore, pick another up and plant it elsewhere, then pick up another one and hold onto it for later. (you can only have two down at once, plant a third one and the first one blows up)

It helps, a lot. Especially with a silenced gun, a dark corner and Ninja pro to go along with it.

Destroy enemy killstreak rewards to get CB Pro, then you won't be seen at all. There won't be a red name or the red crosshair showing up when someone points at you.
I run scavenger on my sniper class. I couldn't snipe at all in the first MW, but the maps are much more sniper friendly this time around. Cold blooded pro is on every class, as well as ninja pro on most classes. I love being able to run up behind someone to get the knife kill without me sounding like a Clydesdale.

I was on fire Sunday morning. All the clans and good people don't get on until late. lol

I feel like an idiot. My Xbox 360 seemed blurry on my 25.5" monitor that's 1080p capable and 2ms response. I thought it was the Xbox/HDMI issue. I was looking into digital audio and, when looking up info on it, realized Xbox's have the switch on them for HDTV. Switched it on, bam, HD in 1080p. I'm so glad I didn't buy another Xbox.

MW2 looks so much more awesome now, but digital audio is next! Though, wish I had surround sound earphones. I'm using headphones(Sony MDR-V6), and hopefully the computer can make it sound better(with straight stereo, I have trouble locating sounds).

I did the same thing after I bought my 42" so don't feel bad. lol

Last night I had a 20-1 match. I spawned into the game, got killed once then started placing claymores and ran into a corner and started sniping people like mad. If I had the nuke unlocked I almost could have had it.

It was awesome having a decent game.

I did the same thing after I bought my 42" so don't feel bad. lol

Same here. When I first got my 40" HD TV and I was still playing on 360 I plugged it in, started playing, and was like "hmmm, I thought it would look better then this". A couple days later I remembered that it had that switch for HD mode. D'oh!

i had an hdmi cable since got my tv..

Yeah, my 360 was the older one that didn't have an HDMI port, so I had to use the HD composite cable that came with it. I say "was" like it's gone now. It's still hooked up to my TV, just don't use it much anymore...

i hate campers and hc is a campers game... lol

All the guys I play with like demolition. I hate that it doesn't have a hardcore version, otherwise I'd play it like mad. You get some serious points in that shit, one guy walked out with 60k from one Demo game.

I mostly play HCTD, if I play a clan that communicates I play shitty.

Alright bitches, my copy of MW2 showed up in the mail from Amazon today! See you guys online later tonight! Well, PS3 guys anyway...

Back