GSR into CRX si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sihatchback_RL

i'm swapping out my gsr in my hatch into my crx si. i bought a package from hasport, any body can give me any advice on this swap such as wiring, ecus, anything that will help this swap go easy.

first of all you will need a conversion harness (obd0 to obd1) im assuming thats the obd of your motor. granted that you want to run obd1 in your crx. then you will have to modify the engine harness on your crx to work with your new motor, the difficulty to vary depending on the model of your crx. si and hf being the easier ones to modify. i beleive its like 7 wires that you have to add to your harness for the motor's sensors. i think thats it...sorry if i come off as a know it all but i did this swap in my crx si and just trying to help with whatever i can hope its useful to you..

Originally posted by sleeper_crx88@May 22 2005, 08:11 PM
first of all you will need a conversion harness (obd0 to obd1) im assuming thats the obd of your motor. granted that you want to run obd1 in your crx. then you will have to modify the engine harness on your crx to work with your new motor, the difficulty to vary depending on the model of your crx. si and hf being the easier ones to modify. i beleive its like 7 wires that you have to add to your harness for the motor's sensors. i think thats it...sorry if i come off as a know it all but i did this swap in my crx si and just trying to help with whatever i can hope its useful to you..
[post=502333]Quoted post[/post]​

This might help......
READ READ READ buddie... :p

HOPE IT HELPS

Back