H-22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sam P Son

Where is all the information on what it would take to swap an h-22 into my EF 4dr? Thanks ahead of time you big ballers!

Try searching the forums and type in.... H22a swap.... Lots will pop up

REP IF IT HELPED....

not even worth it,if ou cant search and find anything on your own,this swap will be a bitch,and you have to upgrade your suspension and brakes,just stick with a b or the original motor

not even worth it,if ou cant search and find anything on your own,this swap will be a bitch,and you have to upgrade your suspension and brakes,just stick with a b or the original motor
he already posted asking which engine to get. people said b-series.

nobody is going to spoon feed you the info. it's on this forum already. h-series swaps suck ass to do.

he already posted asking which engine to get. people said b-series.

nobody is going to spoon feed you the info. it's on this forum already. h-series swaps suck ass to do.

Yah and I read the pros and cons too. Suck ass, okay. Be faster with more torque.........okay; and certainly, there is no replacement for displacement. Furthermore, I already wrote that I have done the B series thing anyway.......why don't people just try to be helpful instead of smart asses. I like the way DESPAIN was just up front. You daMan DESPAIN.

So now, if anyone has any info that can help, I will be glad to take the advice! OUT.

ok so build a bseries,
the h swaps blow,too much work and money for someting you could get better out of a B

you like the way he told you to type it into the search bar. wow. just wow.

anyways, coming from experience, doing an H22 swap into an ef sucks ass. it's difficult, it's a tight fit, the wiring is a pain in the ass.

wowsers...i found it....
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=h22+into+ef+honda

Okay, the S.A. remarks is what's not cool. DESPAIN = Cool! - more props there for you to hate on. :) Building a B is viable. I heard building an H could yield up to 2.6 in ccs. hmmmmmmm. I may build the B. I just need to figure it all out. Thanks for the discussion, all involved. Now, can this baby sleep, it's in the bed.

doing an H up to 2.6 is pretty much pointless. if it was a logical idea, the big dogs in pro racing would do it. they all build b18s. for n/a and turbo. if you want to build an "h" out of novelty, go ahead. but i don't think you will find anybody that thinks it is the best to build.

doing an H up to 2.6 is pretty much pointless. if it was a logical idea, the big dogs in pro racing would do it. they all build b18s. for n/a and turbo. if you want to build an "h" out of novelty, go ahead. but i don't think you will find anybody that thinks it is the best to build.
agreed,build a nasty turbo B

Back