H22 eg civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chops95ex

Ive heard of using integra axles with accord/prelude half-shafts. I would like a little more detail on year and modifications to make this work

We used two 93 GSR axles, i cannot remember which side, but one of the sides, fit right in without any modification.
The other side had to be h22 inner and GSR outer.

The one you need the GSR outer for would more than likely be the drivers side, since you are using the Prelude halfshaft, and the Civic hub :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 19 2005, 02:50 AM
The one you need the GSR outer for would more than likely be the drivers side, since you are using the Prelude halfshaft, and the Civic hub :)
[post=501176]Quoted post[/post]​

is this any cheaper than just buying the swap axles.
how difficult is it to change the ends on the axles
thanks for the help, havent decided which route to take yet
stick with my Z6, or swap. i can get a complete 98 prelude from a
buddy for a grand [tree fell on it]

Yea, you pretty much just remove the boot and swap teh parts, repack, and install boot.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 19 2005, 11:32 AM
Yea, you pretty much just remove the boot and swap teh parts, repack, and install boot.
[post=501268]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks guys. ill keep you informed
:worthy:

Originally posted by chops95ex@May 18 2005, 08:33 AM
Ive heard of using integra axles with accord/prelude half-shafts. I would like a little more detail on year and modifications to make this work
[post=500829]Quoted post[/post]​

my swap just got finished not too long ago and the axles i ordered from avid need an intermediate shaft from an accord instead of a prelude. so right now im running on one custom stage one axle and the drivers side is a 95 teggy axle. But im wondering if this is the reason why my car shaking so much. i got an alignment but hasnt helped.

Which is it? Do you have to disassemble the integra axle(s) or do you mean you just need the prelude half-shaft with integra axles?

right now i am running with the prelude intermediate, a passenger custom axle from avid, and a driver's side 95 integra axle. Avid said to use both of there custom axles i need an accord intermediate because both of there axles are male, supposedly so they will be the same size to prevent understeer. im trying to get the accord intermediate this week so i can run with the same two kind of axles. hopefully it will not shake as much but all i wanted to know is if maybe h22 civic are all a lil shaky because it is such a bigger engine? or if done right it runs like a regular stock car? thats all

Back