h22 engine building ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PureStreetRacer:
psst, id be willing to bet if you took off that skunk 2 chip you might hit 210-215HP...just a thought...the mods you have should be getting you a little more power imho

and holy cow...thread from the dead.

:cry: Am I the only one that realizes that those 440 injectors are WAY TOO BIG??????

You are going to wash out your rings with those injectors. Have fun rebuilding your bottom end.

Am I the only one that realizes that those 440 injectors are WAY TOO BIG??????

You are going to wash out your rings with those injectors. Have fun rebuilding your bottom end.

how are they way too big?
the fuel can be reduced with a tune, and that would be better than running the stock 350's

i might actually go even bigger than that....with hondata you can change the duty cycle and tune it to your desired air/fuel....soo therefore you dont have them running at their max load....which means you wont wash your rings out....so next time you (sohcslammer) start talking you might want to know what ur talking about.

why hondata y0?

look into uberdata or any of the other widely used free programs

people have GREAT success with them and you get hondata plus more if you get your ecu done right

Quoted post[/post]]
:cry: Am I the only one that realizes that those 440 injectors are WAY TOO BIG??????

So i guess the 660s in my h22 are too big? Idiot..... Have fun giving out misinformation.

Go with hondata or a retail chrome or neptune or aem uberdata is cool but all the guys that start out on it move up to somthing better.

Back