HALLOWEEN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sweet InStinct

Hot Member
:halloween:

Whats everyone doing this year???
I know I'm jumping the gun here cuz its not even a month away..

Anybody have some really cool costume ideas?

Whats the funniest thing thats happened to you on this day?

:halloween:

i have a cracked helmet from when i wrecked my YZF600...though about putting some blood on it and wearing a firesuit or something.

Not too sure yet...but thinking either a NO looter, or something less touchy...

Funniest thing? The time we had a halloween party at my old house (my parents still live there) and some kids decided to TP the house, and egg the cars. Turns out, since my dad is majoy player in the towns fire department, he is also friends with a few police officers in town as well. Well, the kids egged the cars of 2 off-duty officers, and the truck of a detective. As soon as it was discovered, I assume a phone call was made, and the entire fleet of cruisers on duty went looking for the kids...lol.

:mrgreen:

I once saw a guy at a club dressed as a penis...... and his gf....was well u know.. the opposite...

seen that too...i know what my girl friend is doing...i almost just wanna stay home and enjoy it for myself.

i am going to dress like a saudi

I use to sit in the large oak outside my house with my paintball gun and a full tank of C02. Great fun. THen one year we took the chain off of a chainsaw and chased kids.

I know, I'm evil, going to hell, fill in the blank. :twisted:

i had the gayest shit on last year, i dressed up my body in a huge garbage bag, and found the ugliest mask possible. me and my friends followed little kids around holding out our bags. it was funny cause we stayed like 5 feet away from them at all times, and walked when they ealked and stopped when they stopped.

oh yeah and i would dress up as a giant clit.

hahh you guys are too funny.. I think I might do a couple of the ones that have been said ... lol like follow kids and walk then they walk.. lol hhhahaha i can just picture it.. those kids would freak out.. then again knowing kids these days they might turn around and start something.. lol or in some states, kill you..

I dont remember the last 3 halloweens... ive been way too hammered to remember. But if i do decide to dress up, i may go as a giant hot dog.

lol that reminds me of when we went tick or treating last year, and we came by this one house with a shit load of 7th and 8th graders. the funny thing is that they all got into a fight and stuff... not like a fist fight, but more like a roll around fight. we were laughing at them while a shit load of highschoolers came in and took their candy while they were fighting. the funniest shit ive ever seen. all the highschoolers were wearing black on black clothing so right when they ran like 20 feet you couldnt see em. it was like some ninja shit. hilarious days....

210449422rFFjCH_ph.jpg

LOL,

I think we're going to Fright fest this year. Although I'm not sure, because I want to be high. Six Flags + drugs = potentially bad situation

Ninja candy thieves....good times.

Back