Help Asap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zerosk8r455

Hey guys. I need some help right now. I am shipping a part to jamiedude in a few minutes. but, i just realized he's never sent me his address. I know he lives in chesapeake Bay, Va. I already tried to use 411 to get his address but he isn't listed! WTF?!? I have to ship it to him today, the post office closes in 20 minutes. DOES ANYONE KNOW JAMIEDUDE'S ADDRESS??? Thanks

:withstupid:

and use the instant message feature
it works wonders for shit like this

1.) send him an IM telling him he never gave to an address
2.) he sends you an IM back and gives you the address
3.) you ship out the stuff
4.) everyone is happy

wOW E_SolSi, that's amazing! What's that thing called again? Instant message? Holy cow, i must be old. I've never heard of it. So, lemme get this straight, I can send someone a message and they get it instantly?? LOL, J/K. Of course i would have msg'd him if he had been online. C'mon now E, gimme a little bit more credit than that. I think i would have msg'd him to ask him, rather than ask a bunch of other ppl if he had been online. :p

-Chris

Well moving on, I now have another dilemma. I just got back from the post office and postal annex, and the prices they are charging me are INSANE. Btw, i am shipping a 91 crx si rear bumper cover. I don't want to charge jamie that much for shipping, and i'm sure he doesn't want to pay that much for shipping. Is there another way to do this? Pay a taxi to drive to viriginia with my bumper in the trunk? :huh: I dunno, i just don't want to charge him another $100+ or $200+ to ship this damn bumper.

Btw, for E - he is unavailable right now, otherwise i'd be asking him :p LOL i'm just giving you a hard time. No hard feelings, eh?

-Chris

yea man, stay away from USPS for stuff like that. They are not designed for it. At least check UPS, FedEX or like steve said a freight company.

If you are just shipping the cover (nothing structual) wrap it is bubble wrap and send it on its way. Cost ~$40.

You better do some research on all of this stuff before you get a little bigger or you will go out of business.

Back