HEY WHO WANTS HS SHIRTS???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancomer

here we go lets get some shirts going i need to know who would be interested in getting shirts i talked to B and he said that it would be cool to get shirts going...i am the one who will be making them i work at a Screen printing shop...the total cost per shirt will be 15 and when there is more shirts ordered then the prices will drop..let me know call me any day before 6 at 847-456-7553...my name is Dan if you don't already know...and SEND ME DESIGNS THAT EVERYONE WOULD WANT SO LETS VOTE ON THIS SHIT

if I am not mistaken, B is taking care of the "t-shirts" and on top of that I am sure HS is a registered trademark, so B owns all the rights......

could be wrong though

I'd take a hoodie. XL. grey.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 6 2004, 02:10 AM
I'd take a hoodie. XL. grey.

lol. When I was in cali 2 years ago, I was in a surf shop, and I asked if they had their store hoodie whatever you want to call it (all shits had their Zuma Jay Surf shop logo on it) In black. Well To find out, hoodie is only a Midwest thing. They looked at me like :wtf: "booties?" ah hooded sweatshirts

opasnore.gif

so old...might as well join my site... stickerz and shirtz available... stickerz are free shirts are 15bux...

No way, we say hoodie in Washington state! I'll laugh at any homo that says hooded sweatshirt around here.

Dan kinda pre-posted this on me :D

but all good.

I've been brain storming up some ideas... basically, i want something that is cool to wear, and at the same time, isn't gay or some stupid picture.

here's what im thinking for a design.

On the back-

--Get Swapped--
-hondaswap.com-

or something.

On the front

i want to draw like an animie engine hoist swapping... but holding up the words...

honda(lift hook, angle up)S-W-A-P

kinda hard to explain...

i'll get some designs going...

That's a badass idea, B, but I'd like to have a white one with blue lettering that just says HONDASWAP.COM in the font like up on the top of the home page. That'd be fuggin schweet.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Mar 6 2004, 08:13 AM
on the front

"Got Rice?"

back

" Nope!

Hondaswap.com"

gay. i'd never wear that.

somethign liek this... pardon my 2 second drawing.....

tshirt.gif

Yea, I would defently were it to autocross's and in may, gingerman raceway :)

why not have a conservative shirt, and another one thats a little more graphic intensive with slogans??

I personally would prefer one that just says hondaswap.com, and maybe some honda shit "faded lightly" in the background.

How about apicture of an open block with S in cyl 1 W in cyl 2 etc. ill try to find an example.

^^ i see where your going with that.....that would be nice - atleast I think so.

something simple, but with a good design.

Yeah I'm all about having some low key shirts, as well as some ones with crazy graphics. I'm sure everyone would take a shirt that said hondaswap on the "breast" with a small logo or something. Or something like hondaswap in BOLD across the shoulders. This idea has many possibilities and not everyone can be made happy. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back