Hid Kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

I'm going to get the jdm one piece headlights for my 90 integra, just wondering if anyone has used any of those hid kits out there, or if they are even worth it?

dunno about the HID kits but i do know that the bulbs for the JDM lights are hard to get and expensive as fuck... my friend has the JDM lights in his 2nd gen integra.... had to pay like $65 + shipping for some cheese dick JDM "pepboys" type bulbs

they dont use the same H4 bulb ... its something like H4H (???) they pretty much dont cary or sell them in the US so you have to get them online and you get ass fucked on the price

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 19 2003, 12:29 AM
dunno about the HID kits but i do know that the bulbs for the JDM lights are hard to get and expensive as fuck... my friend has the JDM lights in his 2nd gen integra.... had to pay like $65 + shipping for some cheese dick JDM "pepboys" type bulbs

they dont use the same H4 bulb ... its something like H4H (???) they pretty much dont cary or sell them in the US so you have to get them online and you get ass fucked on the price

next time i would take to chris for new bulbs, he is over in Japan so he could get him decent ones next time.

the one piece headlights look bad-ass.....you'll like them..except for the bulb thing.....

Back