Hot Gf?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Integra1990@Jan 5 2003, 04:55 PM
not bad domeskilla, 2nd one is a keeper, haha, im workin on scannin the pic of my gf...

I'll be with the 2nd one by tonight.. hopefully.. the first one fucked up for the last fucking time. i'm about tired of the bagage she carries with her.

sorry no dig camera or scanner. she's in dallas for the week though. B)

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 5 2003, 05:01 PM
sorry no dig camera or scanner. she's in dallas for the week though. B)

and if I did have a digi-cam I wouldn't be wasting time taking pics of here face y0!

Then we would def. want you to share them. :p

s3e18e72bdd9d4.jpg

keep in mind i'm only 16 (as of the 10th), so i'm not a pedophile or anything.

lol. if i ever posted a pic of my g/f on the internet, she would throw a fit. probably kill me. she's a nasty little bitch. but from the wise words of bobby boucher, "what mamma don't know, won't hurt her". but my scanner's broken right now anyways. oh well. didn't want you guys to ejeculate on your computer screen or anything either. j/k

(i think she uses me for my car. she drives it more than I do)

i agree with RFHOMI2U... i think imma ask my lady before i post her pic up on here :lol: only prblem is i dunno if i still consider her my GF, i havent seen her in iunno how long... i spend too much time with my car :(

well i guess i'll join kyle and post a few pics of my gf (kristie)..(sorry bout the size, i don't have a prog that will allow me to resize them)
this is her at a dance last year sometime
fcd26d4b.jpg

this is us in a random pose
fcd26d47.jpg

another random pose.
fcd26d45.jpg

since these last two pics, kristies gotten a haircut, and looks even better. i should have new pics i'll put in when i get them

well, b approved her. she's back in!@

no, but really, i shouldnt have said that..! we've been separated for 7 months. she's supposedly coming back this weekend and we're going to make an attempt to get things worked out before i leave for basic training! we'll see what happens :rolleyes:

I reenlisted in the airforce in November for another 4 years. Everyday I wish more and more that I didn't do it! :rolleyes:

dont have any pics of my girl but you can talk to her ..her name on here is HTRcivicsGYRL and she loves talkin to stray guys....oh and if anyone wants to crack on her 98 V6 mustang feel free...i do it all the time!!! oh and did i mention it is a slush box too....EEEWWWWWW :wub: shes so sexy when she races though!

Back