Hot Gf?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Jan 17 2003, 10:28 PM
cor.jpg

my girlfriend Cor

s3e28dee824114.jpg

click

:p

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 17 2003, 10:46 PM
my gosh, you guys are my her0s. but I bet most of these ladies came with your cars right? hopefully the will come with my hatch when it rolls out of my garage... ;)

um... mine didn't, but you have to be half way decent looking to get a hot chick... or just a really sweet guy. but if your good lookin' you can get away with bein' an ass and still get hot chicks :D .

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Jan 15 2003, 02:44 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Jan 15 2003, 04:45 PM
you know what I always say, "If there is no grass on the field you can always turn it over and play in the mud."
:D

Well, i like my chicks like my trucks... clean shavn'

I thought the sayin was:
"You don't need grass on the field to play ball!"
OR
"Ya gotta get to 'em before the hair does!"

lol.

I sense a testosterone leak... the internet is trying to patch it... yet, the internet is fueling it.

Can't you guys at least pretend to not be drooling over other people's girlfriends?

Sad, oh well. (Seriously think about it, if you told one real life person that you were looking at/posting some girlfriends pictures, they'd probably want to stab themselves on the spot. Such is the embarassement one feels when realising this is the sad case.)

Carry on. Gah.

It's :

If there's grass on the field, play ball
If there's hair, I'm there
If she's old enought to bleed, she's old enough to breed
If she's seven, she's old enought to be ate

The last one is mine, dont be sealing it, y0!

Back