HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks for the input, anyone else have comments or ideas? I used to do these for a living so give some feedback.

i say get rid of the skull and wrench,and honda logo and the rest is great. and have the back plain nth on it. so perty much just the HS and spots lol. maybe have a very faint ghost h logo

Thanks, I removed the probably too overboard skull and took the advice and made it a little more subtle. Still has the oil spots but not so much..

rice_racer_rex_hoodie2.jpg

I will work on a black version later tonight and upload it and a few shirts. Anyone have ideas on a sticker, without so much rice? Custom License plate maybe, "Honda Swap" Swagger & Bling Bitches. lol

the sticker should just be the hondaswap font on the top left of the page..
as for the hoody..on the back id give the option of what car goes there...but what everyone has to remember...the more there is to the design,the more it ill cost.so id think something simple would sell more

i like where you're going, but i agree with ahhvtec...sort of.

rice_racer_rex_hoodie-1.jpg

remove the skull and wrench, mirror the oil stains, and move the HS down a bit. Back looks perfect to me.

A little busy but I do like a zip up hoodie.
I wouldnt mind an EK Si...

Last edited:
Plain black T with hondaswap.com on the front of it in white would do for me.

Okay, I will get started on a few more batches and see what everyone thinks.

Here is a Plain Black T for efhondakid

hs_black_plain.jpg

Does this sticker look right Injen? It's a transparency & I can enlarge it also or change colors and make it darker.

decal_sticker_hs.jpg

And One more before I pass out.. It's a Black Pull Over with the CRX since you guys said you would not be offended. The image of the Rex had gold wheels so I can change them back to the gold jdm if you like. Hopefully I did this one justice...

pullover_black_hoodie_crx.jpg

Last edited:
I get off at 4am in Chicago. Started drinking Sailor Jerry rum and watching Pulp Fiction then. I don't drink much since I moved out here.

If you like spiced rum and haven't given Sailor Jerry a try, DO IT! Its great stuff. Cherry Vanilla like flavorings on top of the spice, 92 proof, but it costs less than most other quality 80 proof liquors. Yet its consistently smooth great stuff.

Back