I hate my boss

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol, at first I thought, "Hey, why come down so hard on domestics? Thats messed up!" Then I thought about the type of guys I usually see in the new Chargers, and I laughed.
You mean douchebags like this kind? ^_^
charger_Joker.JPG

Or this kind? :eek:

dodge-charger-police_460x0w.jpg

Lol, at first I thought, "Hey, why come down so hard on domestics? Thats messed up!" Then I thought about the type of guys I usually see in the new Chargers, and I laughed.

Yup, and that's exactly what I meant by it too, lol...

even if you beat him at the race, he's still your boss and can just make you eat shit on a daily basis. i don't see any possible win here.

:werd:

Even if you manage to win this race, you're going to be out $2,500 and with an engine that's about ready to blow, and on top of all that he'll probably have you cleaning toliets for a month...

As Jonny V-TAC once said, "power to weight ratio says your F#!$D" On a budget like yours I agree with newb, lots of NOS and an engine to fall back on when you have holes in your pistons or midgets with pick axes inside your block. You don't have enough time or money to do anything else and perfect it.

My 2 cents... Do it once do it right! Even if you beat him he is gonna make fun of you when he is driving and your shits blown 2 months later.

Get a sport bike. Done.

Pick up a used 600 and you'll romp the shit out of whatever he drives. My sv650s (which is by no means a fast bike) will walk all over z06 vettes, both straight line, and twisties.

Best part is, you'll still get 30mpg on the bike, and your car won't blow up.

I have to say I got a kick out of the spongebob motif on that Charger.

Look up "Charger Dub" if you want to see more of it on google. Haha I saw It when i was looking for shitty examples.

haha i wasnt expecting so much help and criticism but i have a spare car and i have found a build that i can use on my budget well tuned. i have a good hook up on tuning and i have a great shop to use. so ill try to keep this updated with what i do and let everyone know how this ends.

Back