I love Lt Gen James Mattis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Heh. Kinda funny. As long as his leadership and commanding skills are respectable, he can say what he wants IMO.

werd, why be reprimanded for this shit...

his job is to fight for our country, and sometimes that means shooting people...
and wtf... he enjoys his job, whats so bad about that?!?!

one hell of a recruiting statement right there...

everyone already knows military people are a little "off"

miller light salutes you mr. "its fun to shoot people" for doing your job and LOVIN it..

Goddamn fucking hippies are fucking ruining this goddamn country. Politics are already shot to shit (no pun intended), and now they want our military to be pussies. Send one of these fucking hippie ass 'We can't talk about killing people! It's BAD!' motherfuckers over there to lead the fucking military and see how fucking many of our troops fucking die. This goes along the same principal as the whole 'We can't shoot at them until they shoot at us' bullshit principle...If we shoot them first, they aren't fucking alive to fucking shoot us!

Mad props to Lt gen Mattis...

And for the record, I think that we should wipe out the entire middle east. Call me Hitler, but that'd get rid of a lot of world hunger (along with other problems that our tax dollars pay for and our hippies whine about), and we'd have the oil to ourselves. Dead Afghani/Arab/whatever children cannot grow up to be live terrorits. Period. End of discussion.

^^lol. seriously, its his job to shoot those guys and people are getting pissed cuz he enjoys his job?? thats dumb.

oorah. tahts one of the reasons i actually dont mind if i go to iraq, just to get to shoot someone. sounds fucked up, but in the back of everyones mind, you all wonder how it would feel too. :sniper:

Wow.

You kinda feel as I do. Kinda. In order to calm your feelings down, it's best that you know why, exactly, this whole Muslim / oil asshole vs Liberated and free Westerner snob has come about. And I'll have that in my upcoming thread.

-> Steve

1. Muslims (or whoever) have oil
2. We have oil as well, but hippie ass motherfuckers won't let us get to it because they want to save the squirrels (or deer or whatever)
3. Hippies don't want us to take the Muslims (or whoever)'s oil either

Solution: Kill the hippies, take over the middle east, and drill in Anwar (sp?)

We need a huge cultural revolution in the country to rid of us of the scourge of hippies, liberals and bolshevik pinkos.

And when I say "rid us of" I don't mean kill, Hippies. I mean change your soft, maleable minds.

Muslims want us dead. Khomeini declared it, and so it is true. Your mother, your girlfriend, your dog - they think should be killed and the remains incinerated. People who jail criminals, instead of killing them, People who have sex without the intent of creating another person in the name of Allah, People who waste food - Should be all executed poste-haste according to the translations of the Koran from the Ayatollahs and Mullahs.

So even though I don't muslims (I hate Islam) you must know that I don't feel at all bad by saying "Glass their ass" with a nuke. Muslim children are reproduced with the intent of building an army to eradicate the filth on Allah's borwn planet, so I don't feel at all bad about watching those things die either.

But, I digress. I may seem like a monster, but I would rather see an end to Islam than any personal muslim. Although as my Hero Lt Gen James Mattis says "Any man who beats his wife for 5 years because she didn't wear a veil isn't a man, and should be killed."

Salute !

-> Steve

but that'd get rid of a lot of world hunger

uhhhhh..... that would be africa
lol

and you don't need to kill the hippies, they're just gonna sit around and smoke pot and bitch about you glassing the middle east...

i wonder if a nuke would consume all the oil from the middle east...?

Muslims don't want us dead, you racist cunt.

bahahahahaha

racist cooter

ok, so lets just kill all the radicals muslims, and while we're at it, every other radical group that likes killing other people...

or, here's a thought, why don't we find out why they want to kill people... arabs don't like the west fucking with them, check, palistinians don't like being moved from their land and have israel fuck with them, check, and the irish want the brits to leave them the fuck alone... check...

and i really like how now the bush administration is talking about how we need to use diplomacy on iran, and we need to make sure we use EVERY diplomatic means with no mention of war... hmmmmmm this would have been a brilliant idea about 2 years ago when his cabinet and himself were having slumber parties and circle jerks over the maps of iraqs oil fields...

I'm with blanco, you guys are fucking ignorant. All muslims don't want us dead, some do. Oh wait, some Chritians want you dead too.....and some Hindus, and Atheists, and agnotisics, and ......etc. What you are is a bigot. I have no sympahy for bigots, as it shows a fatal flaw in one's ability to relate one's personal exerpience to those of another person. If you are so self centered that you can only belive that you are right, you are failing at life.

Enjoying killing, and killing for a reason are 2 VERY different things. I don't want people in the millitary that want to kill, I want people that will figure out intellegant ways of fighting. If you can disarm, or otherwise render your opponents defenseless, you win. Its like chess. You don't take the king, you checkmate him. People that hate to kill, would rather think of other ways to solve problems and therefore make decisions that both save us money and save our enemies lives.

So what have we learned?

1. Bigotry is worthless and ignorant. I know a lot of Muslims that dont hate america...so you're wrong there.
2. There is more than 1 way to fight a war.
3. Enjoying to kill takes the creativity out of fighting, you just kill shit and then you win. Yes it works, but it is completely unessisary. There are better ways to wage war, and we as Americans should try to set that standard, thats why his statements are bad.

**Edit - Oh yeah, since when are "hippies" running America, last time I checked both Bush, the House, and the Senate are all repulbican. Republican = conservative =/= hippy.

Whatever, i dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks. i would take joy out of killing some stupid motherfucker over there that was sent out to kill me. Im not saying anything about killing innocent people. I dont know how much of the previous comments were aimed at what i said, but if they are, whatever, i dont care.

People that hate to kill, would rather think of other ways to solve problems and therefore make decisions that both save us money and save our enemies lives.

a 5 cent bullet > a POW held in captivity needing to be fed and sheltered

...and how many POW's can you house for $1,000,000, the going price for each one of those laser guided bombs they dropped? (and didnt do a good job aiming?)

Bullets are not what I was talking about. I was talking about the more exensive munissions like guided bombs/missles, aircraft, tanks, all that shit costs a LOT of money to produce.

Man, you guys are hilarious.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe it doesn't matter what any of you think because it's not going to change a goddamned thing? This isn't something new. So some guy likes to kill people. And he's in the military? Wow. Where's the surprise? I'm just glad the military is letting this guy shoot foreigners so he can cum all over the inside panel of his boxers rather than letting him become a dangerous fucking sociopath here at home.

I'm not a democrat or a republican. I think both sides are amazing and astoundingly full of shit. I choose to sit back and watch the show and take a non partisan stance on just about every issue. This political and economical circus is goingto make life in this country and around the world very interesting for at least a few more years.

Enjoy the show, folks. It's a fucking three-ring, that's for sure.

Oh, and to the guy who talks about knowing muslims that don't want him dead:
I am going to assume that these muslims that don't want you dead live in America. And then I'm going to just pretend you didn't say anything at all.

Back