I think I FUCKED UP REALLY BAD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dont stress it..yet .

.you are not the father until you sign the birth certificate.....get a blood test and then you make you final judgment...

..when my wife gets pregnant i am doing the same thing....i dont trust anyone ...just look at the other guys life now....but good luck

Originally posted by formby@Aug 3 2005, 01:41 PM
dont stress it..yet .

.you are not the father until you sign the birth certificate.....get a blood test and then you make you final judgment...

..when my wife gets pregnant i am doing the same thing....i dont trust anyone ...just look at the other guys life now....but good luck
[post=535272]Quoted post[/post]​

You are going to blood test your wife's baby? Nice trusting relationship you two have going there.

lol...anal isn't usually my thing.

I would do a paternity test on my GF or when I'm married my wife.

St. Lukes in Bethelham, PA MAKES the father take a paternity test, otherwise he isn't supposed to sign it.

I'm not signing that BC until I know it's mine.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 3 2005, 02:54 PM
i bet...

Estrovito,

Shaun knows her, ask him about her.
[post=535286]Quoted post[/post]​

Ooohhhhh...so thats the girl...huh? He told me about her..I guess she told him she wanted to do me and my boy at the same time...bahahhaa..jk

Nahh man..Thats some shi*t though.....
Hey I have some A**l eaze there if you want it....I also have a couple of s*x toys you can have..lol.... I think you should start choking that chicken from now on...or until you learn how to do it the right way..jk

Well what can i say......Best of luck!

actually, maybe some head. Ahh fuck it, I'll go gay.

:rainfro:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 3 2005, 03:02 PM
actually, maybe some head. Ahh fuck it, I'll go gay.

:rainfro:
[post=535295]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: I forgot about that,.....Bahahhaa.You silly.

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 3 2005, 01:43 PM-->
@Aug 3 2005, 01:41 PM
dont stress it..yet .

[post=535272]Quoted post[/post]​

You are going to blood test your wife's baby? Nice trusting relationship you two have going there.
[post=535274]Quoted post[/post]​

hey you never know man...better safe than sorry...once you sign you are stuck....just look at what this girl did to her man with 92civicb18b1

I mean he's a cool guy and all, but he knew what he was getting into when she said she wanted to sleep with other people when he left for Florida that weekend. She just lied to him.

This might be a VERY true statement

"Life is like a box of condoms; you never know wich one's gonna break......"

you like that.....i was waiting for you to see that....lol...

and if that guy said that...lthen its not really her fault....she is protecting his feelings......

...are there stairs where you live?......accidents do happen....or a swift kick in the stomach should take care of it....JK

move far far far away get a job in the moving industry that pays straight cash...

nah im just kidding, if its yours, just man up and do the rght thing. if its not, choke the chicken more often.

Wow, you've officially got the worst luck ever.

Doesn't suck that you have to wait till the baby is born to do a paternity test? I agree with the others saying that the timing is a little bit off, and i'm pretty sure you should be alright. If it's yours, then looks like its about time to suck it up and pay for your mistake. Other than that, keep on wackin!

yep....

i'm really hoping it's not mine. If it is, it is. I'll do what I got to do.

The worst part about it is she still has months and months to go. :shrug2: I'll find out though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 3 2005, 06:57 PM
yep....

i'm really hoping it's not mine. If it is, it is. I'll do what I got to do.

The worst part about it is she still has months and months to go. :shrug2: I'll find out though.
[post=535433]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll see you on the MAURY show...(Im not the father of your child).... bahahhaha

Back