I think I FUCKED UP REALLY BAD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If it didn't fuck my reputation so bad I would go on it.

My friends were invited, when they went to that DNA diagnostics center for their paternity test. Now they had a fucking story.

Wow dude. Timing's a bit off. And you said that you broke the condom AND pulled out. Bad things DO happend though. Good luck!! :thumbsup:

Now kids, what did we learn today?

Originally posted by Callidus@Aug 3 2005, 07:44 PM
[post=535446]Quoted post[/post]​

if you are with a bitch you dont give half a fuck about and dont want kids either A.) plow her in the colon or B.) nothing but a blow job

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 3 2005, 02:17 PM

"Life is like a box of condoms; you never know wich one's gonna break......"
[post=535311]Quoted post[/post]​

Keep in mind once it breaks you STOP clean up then put another one on.
pulling the rubber off, putting your dick back in, and pulling out before cumming does jack shit for you.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 3 2005, 12:26 PM
no birth control.

I didn't ask him, I wish there was a way to do a paternity test before the baby comes out.
[post=535208]Quoted post[/post]​

There is.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2005, 12:38 PM
about 4 months put its at august 30th, not july 30th.

she was knocked up when you were hitting it.
[post=535219]Quoted post[/post]​

Faulty logic. Its hard for a doctor to put an exact date of conception.

Hmm.....

I honestly would have to say drinking or smoking to "ease" this problem wouldn't be a good idea, as......it kind of started it?

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Aug 3 2005, 07:06 PM-->
@Aug 3 2005, 07:44 PM
[post=535446]Quoted post[/post]​

if you are with a bitch you dont give half a fuck about and dont want kids either A.) plow her in the colon or B.) nothing but a blow job
[post=535458]Quoted post[/post]​

A blow job should be put first on your list starting...NOW. That way you don't have to worry about Jr. in the future. Until you are really ready to have a child.

Yes, reason with the ladies to convince them to give you a blowjob because "you're a fuck tard and have SUPER SPERM that knocks every bitch you're with, up"

what is this procedure that you can do a paternity test before the baby is born?

Anyway, I dunno if he was hittin it raw regularly. I never talked to the kid much, asked him a few questions ad that was it.

this is how one works

17063.jpg

Dude wtf is up with you.....you have the worst luck i have ever heard of in my life.....every post i read of yours something bad has happened.......do a recap of your last 2 years bad luck lol.....

thats a diaphram, not a pre-birth paternity test. :p

My luck has been going down and down and down, i hit the bottom of the moutain, then I start climbing, halfway up a bird shits on me...I try to wipe it off everytime and fall back down.

apparently he cant use one.. so maybe he can get them to.. you know i give you a lot of shit and im sure your a great person aside from this.. but you my friend are just ridiculous. Put a fuckin condom on haven’t enough kids died because of your ignorance/irresponsibility ?

Back