I was gonne kill this kid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 23 2005, 03:37 AM
lol...it was funny, even when it happened.

If this kid hadn't just smoked me out and I wasn't nice, calm and high, I would have FUCKED him up.
[post=543815]Quoted post[/post]​

Sooo, you were getting high with a 12 year old? then he ran into you car with a riding lawnmower? You live in a surreal place.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Aug 23 2005, 05:55 AM-->
92civicb18b1
@Aug 23 2005, 03:37 AM
lol...it was funny, even when it happened.

If this kid hadn't just smoked me out and I wasn't nice, calm and high, I would have FUCKED him up.
[post=543815]Quoted post[/post]​

Sooo, you were getting high with a 12 year old? then he ran into you car with a riding lawnmower? You live in a surreal place.
[post=543939]Quoted post[/post]​

haha It's all coming together isn't it?

Yes, I dropped his sister off, then the pregnant girl showed up, and I was about to leave.

As I was leaving, he comes out of his house asking if I want to smoke. So we smoked a few bowls and a blunt.

And then me his sister, my friend, pregnant chick, him and some kid are chilling outside. My friend asks if she could ride the lawnmower. She rides it, blah, blah. Then this kid gets on and start riding around the lawn. Then I guess his high kicked inn cause he started chasing someone around the yard. He got stupid, aimed the tractor at the Audi. Threw that shit in 6th gear, dumpinng the clutch with a little spinnage :D. When he got like 20 feet away I told him to chill the fuck out....He didn't, like 3 feet away, at full speed he finally hit that brakes as I heard a crash. He put the tractor in reverse to reveal an oversived pumpkin sized dent.

I'm actaully proud of myself, because I was going to FUCK him up. Common sense took over for once and I stayed away from him and waitied for his mom.

you smoked with a 12 year old? jesus christ dude...

put your head on straigt

you SMOKED WEED with a 12 year old!?!?!
you dont see anything wrong with this?!?!?!?

it could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others

I think the kid running into your car with a lawn mower was gods way of saying set and example you dumb basterd! you should of told the kid no smoking is bad for you..and just took his weed and went home lol

they should make a reality TV show out of him

Smoking weed at 12 years old... I was working on my mad Nintendo skills... Breaking bikes as fast as I could.. How the hell is a 12 year old going to be smoking weed??

Thats it. The world has officially gone to hell.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 23 2005, 10:41 AM
Smoking weed at 12 years old... I was working on my mad Nintendo skills... Breaking bikes as fast as I could.. How the hell is a 12 year old going to be smoking weed??

Thats it. The world has officially gone to hell.
[post=544010]Quoted post[/post]​

man there are alot of 12year olds that smoke weed and get drunk down here....and jack peoples car. hell, on maury show there was a 13 yr old girl that wanted a paternity test to see if this 12 or 13yr old boy was the father.

at my parent's house, they live near a quad trail. Someone flew out of the woods and slammed the side of my Supra, knocking it to the side about 1 foot. HARD hit. Neighbors came to see if he was alright, he kicked my car and sped off.

No stoned 12 year olds though.

Someone flew out of the woods and slammed the side of my Supra, knocking it to the side about 1 foot. HARD hit. Neighbors came to see if he was alright, he kicked my car and sped off.

good god i would pay to see that...

ok... your name is now 'towelie'

[towelie] wanna get high??? don't forget your towel.... [/towelie]

john deere > audi

Back