I was gonne kill this kid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 23 2005, 02:52 PM
at my parent's house, they live near a quad trail. Someone flew out of the woods and slammed the side of my Supra, knocking it to the side about 1 foot. HARD hit. Neighbors came to see if he was alright, he kicked my car and sped off.
[post=544101]Quoted post[/post]​

BWAHAHAHAHA......... Sorry man, but that is just hillarious. That little bastard...
Good job for not running his ass over after that.

id rather watch your life on tv than that fat andy milocockass. now what you should go and do after you car gets fixed break his bowl or bong or his bike and givee him what ever lame ass excuse he gave you

i swear you have the worse luck, whats next the kids sister going to get pregant

I'd like to know how fucking stoned you have to be,
To be travelling at 1mph
And not have enough time to react in SOME way. Brakes, ok not everyone can find them, But turn the wheel or SOMETHING. Did he try to hit the horn and make your Audi move ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 23 2005, 05:39 PM
I'd like to know how fucking stoned you have to be,
To be travelling at 1mph
And not have enough time to react in SOME way. Brakes, ok not everyone can find them, But turn the wheel or SOMETHING. Did he try to hit the horn and make your Audi move ?

-> Steve
[post=544188]Quoted post[/post]​

beep beep move bitch get out the way! :owned: by a 12 year old on a tractor

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 23 2005, 06:13 AM
you SMOKED WEED with a 12 year old!?!?!
you dont see anything wrong with this?!?!?!?

it could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others
[post=543977]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like it was the 12 year old who had the weed. If a 12 year old was offering, I'd take him up on it too. You know you would also E, don't lie. :)

he's an idiot. The kid is stupid. I've smoked with his mom and sister. He smokes because his mom does.

I could care less if he was 12 or 56. If he's passing out free weed I'm going to smoke with him. If I sold weed, there isn't a chance in hell I would sell this kid weed.

Next time I go up there, if I remember the camera, I'm gonna take a picture of this kid. You'll laugh A LOT harder.

EDIT****

I'll take a picture of the damage tomorrow. Everything I say is true, I just have a fucked up life, and too many fucke dup situations.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 23 2005, 09:57 PM
he's an idiot. The kid is stupid.
[post=544267]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you have any idea how hypocritical that statement is?

you're right I don't get how I'm being a hypcrite.

Because I smoked with him? That makes me stupid or idiotic.

Put it like this, if someone is going to give you $30, but they have to be annoying for 5 minutes, would you take the 30 and put up with it for 5 minutes, or would you walk away? You'd be guarenteed to get the 30 bucks but you have to sit/stand and put up with the annoying person, and just like any other situation things, anything could happen you could be sitting there and a drunk driver decides he thinks his truck would look nice parked where you're sitting.

Obviously this was an unexpected consiquence. I would have drove away if I knew he was gonna drive a fucking lawnmower into my car.

You people must have morbid, boring, revolving around the stereotypical "normal" person mentalities because some of you have no desire to actually live your life, or you say you already have. If there's three roads, I'm gonna take them all at one point unless I know it's completely headed for failure, even if it ends up taking me where I don't want to go, I'm only going live once. I'm still doing fine, I'll have my ups and downs and I return to that happy medium..

wMTA0MzcyMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

The angle makes it look better than it actually is.

yep, that mower kicked the Audi's ass.

I have to go get an estimate today. If they can't pull it (doesn't look like it) then I'm gonna make her pay for a whole new paint job. I can't have a mismatched door, even if it's only slightly off.

Or better yet, take her money, sell the POS and buy a 1.8t quattro.

:p

lmao...

thats what I want, a 1.8TQ. But i'm only gonna get ~3-4K for this. At 150k miles the cars value was immensly decreased. I put a SHITLOAD of miles on that car. It turned 171k yesterday.

I think, I'm gonna find something more fuel efficient.

Back