Is This A Good Deal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

luVTEC

I know a guy who wants to sell me a front upper strut bar, rear upper strut bar and rear lower tie bar for $65.00, not shure what the make is on them though. Is this a good deal? I assume they are fairly straight forward to install.

Would I notice a big difference, dont know cause I've never had them on a car before? :huh:

oh they are for a 92 Accord EXR.

Here is a picture.

strut bars

I think there should be two lower rear tie bars.

Anyway, the make on them won't matter, except for maybe how easy they are to install. I bought no-name front and rear strut bars, and not only were they easy to install, they were cheap ($25 each) and did wonders for my handling.

I see a strut bar as a strut bar.... they are all a metal bar.. what does the name printed on them make the difference? as far as they go.. cheap.. no matta... they will make your car handle like... whoa.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Apr 15 2003, 08:36 AM
I see a strut bar as a strut bar.... they are all a metal bar.. what does the name printed on them make the difference?

:werd: :withstupid:

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Apr 15 2003, 08:42 AM
There is a difference in strut bars. Compare a mugen strut bar to a ractive and you will notice a difference.

I'd agree, but only under extreme conditions. I think that, for a daily driver or an auto-x'er a few times a year, the extra $200 or more you pay per strut bar is going to get you a fancy piece of metal and a cool sticker to put on your car.

Back