Jdm-online.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
Im not exactly sure were this post should go so im going to try here. I am looking for an engine for my ls. Its the b18b1. I found one on jdm online for 950. The shipping was weird though, it said like 5 bucks to ship it. My question is if anybody has delt with them and what did you think. Also, does that shipping price sound weird to you too. Please post back A.S.A.P

They dont sell just motors though. All the listing are for engine and transmissions. I there another link or something.

Dude, you are the man. Do you know if they have the b18b with the other valve cover. If they do is it the same. I hate the zc lookin valve cover.

I might have been mistaken, it looks like the valve cover i want belongs to the b20b, my bad:(. Anyway do you know of any other site were i can get it any cheaper or is about it.

well you might be able to find it just a litte little bit cheaper but hmotors are very well know and they back up everything they sell and they always are there to help you so i would just buy from them

hazzardboy95:
Although you may have already purchased your motor now, whenever in doubt you can ALWAYS ask me for any questions or concerns you may have.
I am here to help :)
We have special discounts for Hondaswap board members so I could have given you a really good deal on the b18b longblock shipped to your location - $850 shipped.
Not only you would get a good deal on this motor but you would also help the sponsor on this board.

Thanks,
Nesar

Last edited:
Since the OP's question seems to have been resolved years ago I don't really see any point in keeping this thread going. JDM-Online, if you've got anything else relating to the OP's question that you'd like to add, please PM me and let me know. Otherwise, this thread is done.

If anybody's interested in learning more about the products that jdm-online is offering, please check out his posts in the vendor's area and the FS/WTB threads! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back