July Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

Date: July ?

the Dilema:
So as some of you know my Ka threw a rod a couple weeks ago. I've finally found a good condition motor to swap in and now here's the dilema. I cant swap it alone and dont know how. So I'm willing to throw a big BBQ if you'll come down and help with the swap a sat or sunday this month. If you could all let me know what weekend is best for you That'd be awesome

Mission if you choose to accept it: BBQ for KA swap

The goods: pounds and buckets of food and drink

Thanks in advance -Dan

since it's a direct drain, unbolt, lift, drop, bolt, and fill.....it shouldn't take us too long....and after we get all sweaty...then we can jump in the pool to cool off...

July 10th might be a good day...that should give every one a chance to plan for it...

good for me. 11th is autocross :)

helps that clayton and i have good working knowledge on KA motors. :lol: :lol:

fuckin crap factories they are....

:withstupid: ka's suck. lol

I'm out for this weekend,
the 23rd weekend,
and 11th im supposed to go look at an s4 in MD.... so i don't know

Dunno if I can do the 10th... i'll probably still be on 3rd shift... How far are you guys from Bloomfield? Maybe i'll just leave work and head down there to help out and power nap... :)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jun 29 2004, 07:55 AM
Dunno if I can do the 10th... i'll probably still be on 3rd shift... How far are you guys from Bloomfield? Maybe i'll just leave work and head down there to help out and power nap... :)

you couldnt even make it to autocross. :p

July 9th...DGTA DOF.....
July 10, HondaSwap Vs. NissanTech Car-B-Que
July 11th, Autocross....to Waste the snot out of a friggen Mirage.
July 19th-21st...The wife is in the hospital for operations...
July 22nd-three weeks later....open to anyting...but only near the house.

From July 22 and on, I'll be open to work on peoples cars...couse I'll be stuck at home, waiting for the wife to get back on her feet.

After July...then its House hunting with a serious cause...I need to god damn move out ASAP.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 29 2004, 06:26 PM
July 11th, Autocross....to Waste the snot out of a friggen Mirage.

by then ill be close to breaking into FMOD.... :lol:

still 110 hp haha

July10th... 3rd shift...
July17th... Camping (Hopefully)
July24th... Birthday.. (Gonna be in NYC)

After that, i'm good to go!

And as far as the AutoX goes... What can I say... i'm lazy... AutoX for me means changing over wheels, adjusting suspension, stocking up on oil, cleaning the golf bags & other shit out of the car... :D

dont bother :shrug2:

you would just baby your car at autox anyways. just like when you got beat by a stock DX. B)

I tell ya what... When I do come to the AutoX i'll bring plenty of black silicone with me just in case your BOOST gauge falls out so you can put it back in. :slap:

Its cool and all to have a boost gauge ya know, but at least mine goes above 0 ;)

understandable and thanks! but my gauges have never fallen out. if you really want to help, buy me a can of expanding foam.

but... im not afraid to beat on my car. B)

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 30 2004, 12:52 PM
Sounds groovy. We got Nissan folks coming over for the engine lift ?

-> Steve

I'm buying Rob's lift for $70, so we'll have a decent new lift to do the Job.

;)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 30 2004, 12:26 PM
understandable and thanks! but my gauges have never fallen out. if you really want to help, buy me a can of expanding foam.

But you dont have enough power to break anything by beating on it! And its a mirage, so its $1.99 to replace it if you break it! A b16 is much more expensive! :fuckyou: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3:

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Jun 30 2004, 05:25 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Jun 30 2004, 12:26 PM

But you dont have enough power to break anything by beating on it! And its a mirage, so its $1.99 to replace it if you break it! A b16 is much more expensive! :fuckyou: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3:

pfft. but its a honda. shouldnt it run forever? :roll:

i drive my car 10x harder than you drive yours.

noah, you are a cool guy. dont let my car bashing get you down. hope to see you at an autocross. we have to get this thread back on track.

the swap will be easy as fuck. cant wait to meet you FFCiv. B)

Back