K20A2 EG Project Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Read through all the fucking pages and tell me where I'm a douchebag to anyone? ONE FUCKING REPLY and I'm a douchebag?

Quoted post[/post]]What gives? Why don't you pay for it? It's only $900 for the fiberglass front clip. Seriously, WTF is wrong with people some times?

I have a $20k shopping list and I can't get ALL the bells and whistles, sorry.

So one reply and I'm a douchebag? Wow, you must really keep friends at a min since they only get one blow up before they're on your "douche" list.

Sucks for me I guess.../rolleyes.

Steve

theres a difference between when one of my friends makes a remark to me, and some rando on the internet blows up on me for asking about his choice of a hood.

I didn't say shit to you in an insulting manner, at all, until you started coming off as a douchebag.

Well, I'm sorry for being a douche. But when you're spending this much time and money and the clock is ticking, I guess I feel like I'm in a pressure cooker.

While it may be half assed, I want the car to run. I'll get it on the track anyway I can. Right now, my funds are being poured (litterally) into the engine program.

Steve

either way, your going to be a fast-ass freak, plus, with all your winnins, you can buy that fiberglass front end later.

I apologized already, can we drop it please? (BTW - "What gives?" from someone I don't know doesn't sound inquisitive as much as it sounds like "why are you making a stupid choice?". That's why I reacted the way I did. Again, I apologized.)

Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
:thumbsup: for lexan windows

Well, I'm still waiting on my cams and springs from IPS. Just started measuring up and working on the windshield and hatch lexan. I have some money coming in that will get the ball rolling again. Tires for the Rotas, new RBC intake manifold and TB adapter plate, fuel pump, fittings and lines, etc...

Still recouping from the holidays. :)

Steve

why do you still have the key cylinder on there if the actual electrical is no longer on there? If its because you don't know how to remove it, just get a dremel and slot each bolt on top so you can use a flat head screwdriver and it will come right off. Then there will no longer be a wheel lock.

Quoted post[/post]]
why do you still have the key cylinder on there if the actual electrical is no longer on there? If its because you don't know how to remove it, just get a dremel and slot each bolt on top so you can use a flat head screwdriver and it will come right off. Then there will no longer be a wheel lock.

I'm just haven't gotten to that yet. But thanks for the how to! :)

Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:thumbsup: for lexan windows

Well, I'm still waiting on my cams and springs from IPS. Just started measuring up and working on the windshield and hatch lexan. I have some money coming in that will get the ball rolling again. Tires for the Rotas, new RBC intake manifold and TB adapter plate, fuel pump, fittings and lines, etc...

Still recouping from the holidays. :)

Steve

You said you plan to go N/A. Do you plan on going with ITB's? I know those shit's are expensive as hell, but down the road maybe?

I don't know anymore. I've seen some great results from IPS with their custom manifold and single 75mm TB. That's down the road though.

Steve

Ok, finished mounting my CF gauge cluster as well as making some room for my fuel cell so that I can actually get the lid off.

EGK1320-138.jpg

EGK1320-139.jpg

EGK1320-140.jpg

EGK1320-141.jpg

Painted my passenger side fender too. :)

EGK1320-137.jpg

Steve

I might have gotten into a pissing match with you earlier, but it doesn't change anything...

That fucking car is sick.

How are you gonna cut out the gauge cluster thingie for the gauges? And are you gonna like clearcoat it afterwards? I'd think after drilling/cutting on it, the cf might splinter/thread out....

Bah. Hurry up and finish it so we can all keep masturbating to it.

Quoted post[/post]]
How are you gonna cut out the gauge cluster thingie for the gauges? And are you gonna like clearcoat it afterwards? I'd think after drilling/cutting on it, the cf might splinter/thread out....

Surprisingly, just lay some tape down where you're cutting it's pretty damn resilient. I cut that shape out with a jigsaw and I'm just going to use a hole saw to cut the gauge holes out with OR my Dremel with "rotozip" attachment.

The CF is already finished too, so after I cut the holes out, remove the tape and mount the gauges, she's ready to go. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Bah. Hurry up and finish it so we can all keep masturbating to it.

That's why it's taking me so long to work on it. I only have 1 free hand. :blink: :wink:

Steve

Modified my Wilwood Caliper slightly to get rid of a little rubbing on my new wheels. Mounted my FPR, rad overflow and newly painted driver side fender. (All that's left body wise is the hood and then some support for my last 2 pieces of lexan.)

EGK1320-142.jpg

EGK1320-143.jpg

EGK1320-144.jpg

EGK1320-145.jpg

EGK1320-146.jpg

EGK1320-147.jpg

Tires are being ordered soon and then the last bit of motor and wiring work.

So damn close...

Steve

Back