K20A2 EG Project Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what are you talkin about all i said was good job on finding a cheap k20 motor---

I may have missed it somewhere in the last 9 pages.... but what class are you going to run?

Just want to say "THANK YOU!!" This shit is very inspiring!!

A lot of us out there would love to build a sick car like that but will never be able to afford all that shit unless we hit the lotto. Can't wait to see what the first run produces...

One.

p.s. I should have married that rich chick when i was in florida...damn!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Just want to say "THANK YOU!!" This shit is very inspiring!!

A lot of us out there would love to build a sick car like that but will never be able to afford all that shit unless we hit the lotto. Can't wait to see what the first run produces...

One.

lol, thanks!

Finished the door windows and started sizing up the hatch. Windshield is all that's left and then I'm off for some welding work for them and for my fuel cell.

Steve

Put my hood and fenders on (temporarily until I paint them) so that I could install my hood pins and see the clearance for my fuel cell, lines and such.

I also started mounting the final gauge cluster. Drilled and threaded the chromoly cage cross bar and put in some threaded rod. Just need to get a pair of "L" brackets and then attach my CF Gauge panel. (I'll attach it permanently after I mark all of the gauge holes.)

Fixed the rear suspension with a grade 8 3/8" nut and bolt. Worked like a charm.

I'll start running a few wires this week and finish up the front windshield and rear hatch lexan.

It's almost looking like a car.

I'd post pics, but my white fenders and teal hood just don't do it for me. :)

Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

yea me too.. Tampa to be exact

Damn!!! I you're scaring me. I wonder if its the same chick??? She was from TAMPA!!!!
she was an Italian chick.. Marissa Malzone.. she lives in Brooklyn now

Nah this chic was not italian but she was white.... Tessa Martin. She is loaded!!!!

Here are my ghetto pics. :)

EGK1320-128.jpg

EGK1320-129.jpg

EGK1320-130.jpg

EGK1320-131.jpg

EGK1320-132.jpg

EGK1320-133.jpg

EGK1320-134.jpg

EGK1320-135.jpg

EGK1320-136.jpg

Sorry for the blurry ones, kids were harassing me. :)

Steve

Lexan windows but no fiberglass or cf hood?

What gives?

Quoted post[/post]]
Lexan windows but no fiberglass or cf hood?

What gives?

What gives? Why don't you pay for it? It's only $900 for the fiberglass front clip. Seriously, WTF is wrong with people some times?

I have a $20k shopping list and I can't get ALL the bells and whistles, sorry.

Steve

Whatever bro, it came off very insulting. No need for name calling though...

Steve

Ok, first off, I'm not your fuckin' bro. Second of all, I wasn't insulting you at all. You're doing all this work, and putting lightweight lexan windows in, and then throwing on a heavy-ass stock hood. I was simply asking why you couldn't scrounge up a few hundred bucks and get at least a fiberglass hood skin. If you're going for an all-out drag car, and posting up the progress for everyone to watch as you do it, why would you not expect someone to ask why you're halfassing on something? And if someone was to point out something you did wrong, would you jump all over their ass, too?

You can have the fastest, most badass car on teh int4rw3b, but if you're a complete douchebag about everything noone's gonna give a shit.

Read through all the fucking pages and tell me where I'm a douchebag to anyone? ONE FUCKING REPLY and I'm a douchebag?

How about this, FUCK YOU ...bro.

Steve

Back