Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes, its a b16. fairly low miles too actually.
i must haz it. it'd make an amazing daily driver. i know its been maintained fairly well.

only problem as of right now is that it is DUMPED.. and i do mean dumped. it rides nice though. Tokico blues and skunk2 springs on it.

to be honest id like to get rid of some seats
im sick of being the one to haul everyone around

the accord is just too damn easy to get in and out of :( lol

That thing looks clean! No brainer trade you got there.

trade the accord and put on a stock suspension. those little cars just RIP with a b16.
exactly what im going to do. he wants my accord (blue book 2400) +1k cash for his sol, which will come with the stock suspension not installed, stock tails, and snow tires. his car books around 3500 given the mileage and the model.
That thing looks clean! No brainer trade you got there.
thats not a pic of the exact car :p but it is just about as clean as the pictured car. no body damage, rust, etc. it a very clean little car.
i don't think thats the actual car though...correct me if i'm wrong.
you are correct :thumbsup:
I thought they were heavy. :dunno:
heavier than my hatch by just a tad. dont really care though. i drove the car last night, and it just feels like a completely different vehicle. i love it.
not too heavy. my ex had a del sol with a non vtec d15. that thing was fun. it was bone stock too...a b16 is just awesome. rev that baby out to 6000 rpm and you're having a helluva good time.

hell yes. the kid has tastefully modded the car since he bought it from the previous owner. he took some stickers off and replaced the gay projector headlights with some stock ones. took off the original 17's as well.

he added an intake (my old AEM actually) and a header to stock exhaust. it sounds MEAN. and its quiet unless you've got your foot in it.

its a nice little car. i LOVE the feeling of sitting in a del sol as well. it makes me feel like im in the cockpit of a race car or something.

Last edited:
most clean b16 sols that i see are from 1997. the seller usually wants a shitload for it too. good find if it's clean.

finally getting a breather for the civic. having a guy weld it locally for pretty damn cheap. pix when i get it (should be later on tonight).

yes, going to track this summer but i got a few little things to do before i go

pic of my breather box (and yes this is not my bay, its a 940 whp talon :eek: )
IMG_0040-Copy.jpg

i got it cheap, and im very pleased with it. it is baffled and everything. buddy of mine is already running his on his car and it works excellent.

will do, im going to be ordering the fittings for it tomorrow hopefully. then i need to find someone to weld some bungs on my valve cover. -10an fittings :eek:

So what happened to the Del Sol Matt? Did I miss a post about you getting it/not getting it?

Back