Mmmm I could use this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 17 2003, 05:39 PM
to bad its not street legal

and what cop would catch you to let you know that :D

in maryland as with a good bit of other states theres a no chase law
so if a cop is chasing me and I crash chances are my family will be loaded thanks to a lawsuit =)

so it all work out in the end

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 17 2003, 09:28 PM
so if a cop is chasing me and I crash chances are my family will be loaded thanks to a lawsuit =)

no chase just on bikes?

Originally posted by FFCiv+Oct 17 2003, 09:37 PM-->
@Oct 17 2003, 09:28 PM

no chase just on bikes?

Most states have a no chase law if there is an endangerment, but winning a lawsuit against the government is like hitting the lottery. Fat chance.

not true..... its pretty hard for them to fight over it after you die by hitting a tree when you have 3 cars after you

besides theres an easy fix... don't crash =)

Damn you Jeffie...lol damn you!

:p

<----wants a bike now...TPP, talk me out of it. (the only way you'd do that is if you convinced me to get a Maro first. :unsure:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 17 2003, 11:29 PM

<----wants a bike now...TPP, talk me out of it. (the only way you'd do that is if you convinced me to get a Maro first. :unsure:

i'd rather you get the bike than the Camaro ;)

weird.. why would they wanna see that bike for 34K when they spent over 100k???? anyway, thats a fucking bad ass bike.. but im not much of a yahama fan.. im partial to them.. only if yoshimura sold their gixxer 1000 or do another XR1.. btw i saw ur CBR, nice bike.. how much?? why not the RR?

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Oct 18 2003, 04:51 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 17 2003, 11:29 PM

i'd rather you get the bike than the Camaro ;)

I know. Although, YOU were the one that pointed out the (somewhere in the years of 67-70) Camaro RS last night. :eek: :p

420490_114_full.jpg

420490_115_full.jpg

420490_116_full.jpg

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

He's got money in that thing...not just the looks but I'm sure he's got a few edelbrock products under the hood.

13s aren't far away from mid to high 14s. (which it was stock)

Just for the money he's spent in the upkeep of this car Me= :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

as far as my F4i I could have bought an RR if I wanted but I really dislike them
they are nice bikes but I like the styling on my bike more also theres TONS more under the seat room and since I ride my bike to work, gym, friends, malls, I use all of my space I keep a net under there as with my 2nd pair of gloves and my cell phone tools and still have room for a DVD from block buster

the RRs.... um well you can put um well hmmm NOTHING in them

I love my F4i soooooo friggin much Im so happy with it I have no desire for any other bike this one just fits me so well

heres a random picture I Found of some RRs check out the front end I dislike how they look

DSC01041.JPG

now check out mine

s3f5112160ea6f.jpg

yum

I know a few guys who have 69 Camaros running around this area with mods all the cars look mint

to bad my car before being turboed would pull from them

sad.... very sad...

friggin muscle car crap

nice if you like to brag about your pretty restored car I have respect for that but for the most part old muscle cars were slower then 80% of the new cars made today even the Civic EX!

just look up the specs on them weird how a 300-350HP car was able to run 17s in the 1/4 mile yup thats real muscle car for you

very few cars ran under 14s stock back in the day and they had 400+HP motors

Back