Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I enjoy being able to plow through people with my assault rifles while getting close, then switching over quickly to get a few shotgun kills before I get snuck up on.

prob overkill with 2 primaries

i run extreme conditioning or slight of hand for my first perk, and then the other for my 1st specialty
if i can usually get 2 kills off a magazine i'll leave sleight of hand as my specialty. mostly the smg's that i'm proficient with and come across people quickly. any assault rifle/sniper, and some shitty SMG's i run sleight of hand out of the box, or else i die while reloading for that 2nd kill.

Finally played on the new maps last night. Piazza is pretty cool. Good for SMGs and Shotguns. Liberation I wasn't crazy about. Seems like you pretty much have to snipe or run around the edges of the map. Every time I found myself in the center of the map I was dropped by a sniper within a few seconds...

Nah I don't use shotguns for the most part without overkilling it with an assault rifle/SMG.

I usually tear it up with the Scar/M4 and the Spas.

I find the shotguns so frustrating in this game. I want them to be better. I don't understand why they can't make them a little more competitive, especially if they're going to make them primary weapons again. Nothing more frustrating than popping someone with the Spas and getting a hit marker and then having them gun you down with an automatic...

I tried out overkill last night since I've never used it and 2000si talks about it so much. Not bad, I'll run it til I pro it and see where I go from there. I chose my KSG as the primary and a UMP45 as the second primary so I could pro it quicker. I was doing pretty well with it but I missed my launcher a few times.

I find the shotguns so frustrating in this game. I want them to be better. I don't understand why they can't make them a little more competitive, especially if they're going to make them primary weapons again. Nothing more frustrating than popping someone with the Spas and getting a hit marker and then having them gun you down with an automatic...

Trust me I know. I got a hit marker on some guys head, he flinched then promptly killed me.

HC HQ Pro is back. and it fucking sucks.

I think I'm losing my passion for CoD. I used to think about this shit at work and couldn't wait to get home and play it. Now it's just like "Meh, I'm bored, guess I'll play some CoD." I'm thinking I might have to skip the next one...

That's been me the past month. Other than that day I played with overkill I havent really touched it.

Oh and meant to rep you for the wildcard earlier. lol

so... prestige 11 for any of you flakers that care.

flakers?

oh yea.. golded the MK46, just about to level 30 M16.. i havent really been playing too much.. been playing FM4 more

I still havent been on much either. In fact Im about to sell my 360 elite and Kinect to buy that pistol I was talking about in the gun lovers thread. :ph34r:

I played a little bit last night. Had some fun with an ACOG'd Barrett on Liberation. Dudes were getting pissed...

On a side note, I had been playing Skyrim for a week straight and then decided to play some MW3. On the Piazza map, there are big cement flower pots in a few places. I ran up to one of those expecting to be able to harvest the flowers, lol...

I love hitting a challange as I start a gun. Got the 1000 kill mark on the L86 last night which levels it up to 11.

Back