Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well just pre ordered MW3 ill be hanging my poster up next to my Make Love Loudly make War Quitely poster.

Awesome, but I'm not sure I'll even be buying this game for PC. BF3 first. Maybe get this for the box

How quickly do you want to reach Prestige in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3? If you want to take advantage of a never-ending stream of double XP (amongst other things), you'll want to grab some Mountain Dew. Two "Game Fuel" flavors are coming back, and in a unique promotion with Activision, purchasing a bottle will give you access to double experience time.

The "Rank Up Your Game with Double XP" promotion will begin in October, giving fans a chance to stock up on codes before the game's November launch. Both citrus-cherry and tropical flavors of Game Fuel will unlock double XP time. If you can't stand Mountain Dew, there is an alternative: the XP promotion also extends to Doritos tortilla chips, through the "Power of One" program.

"DEW fans have been clamoring for the return of Mountain Dew Game Fuel, so we wanted to really fire them up with a partnership that gets to the core of what DEW is all about," Mountain Dew VP of marketing Brett O'Brien said in a press release. "With this partnership we get to make sure that Mountain Dew fuels both the fans and their Call of Duty gameplay while they play Modern Warfare 3."

"For many of our gamers, Call of Duty and Mountain Dew go hand in hand, and together we wanted to deliver gamers a one-of-a-kind program around the epic Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer," Activision's chief marketing officer Tim Ellis added.

I drink so much mountain dew already. Looks like I will have a butt load of double xp codes.

With so much competition and rewards to be won, PC cheaters are a definite concern for Activision. Representatives said it is actively working on solutions and won't ship Modern Warfare 3 without being able to ensure a fair fight for players.

Thats what they said about MW2. there will be hacks on day 1, trust me.

I don't plan on telling the group of friends I play with. That way they'll all be scratching their heads trying to figure out how the he'll I prestige up so fast. Should be good for a few laughs, and them calling me a MFer when they find out

Yea. But still, I tell no one! I wonder If theyll put a time limit on it or it'll last as long as you have new codes. It better be measured in days, not hours.

Looks like ACR, M4, the Dragunov, and the heartbeat sensor are definitely back. Also looks like they brought back the ability to carry two primaries (the Overkill perk)...

I like the overkill for COD4 since the shotguns were "primaries" but if they're not secondaries in MW3, then I will love that perk.

Looks like riot shields are back too. lol

Shields had better be back. You always need that one weapon or piece of equipment that results in uncontrollable rage.

I never played MW2. How does the heart beat sensor work against ghost? Does Ghost pro (or the comparable MW perk) hide your heart beat?

I never played MW2. How does the heart beat sensor work against ghost? Does Ghost pro (or the comparable MW perk) hide your heart beat?

Cold-Blooded is MW2's version of Ghost, and no, it does not hide you from the HB sensor. The Ninja perk does though...

The link in my signature explains what all the perks do, and what their pro versions do as well. :)

Back