My 2016 Fiesta ST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes he immediately stopped and we waited for the police, there's a full report and they contacted me today to go get the damage quoted

Take the check, buff it out, and buy the new wheels you wanted. lol

No they are replacing the fender , door, and wheel and I'm getting a check for depreciated value also the Paint and Body Shop doing the work is removing the Fiesta and AutoNation badge off the back

Also now that I realized the car its 4x108 I am less likely to buy wheels I was planning on getting 4x100/4x114 wheels to rock soo I could switch them between the ST and the 79 but the facking 4 lugger mustang pattern messes that up

ford has been using that nonstandard pattern for awhile. you could always get fost wheels.

It is OK the factory wheels are growing on me anyway, I'm more interested in buying the cobb intake for it and the upgraded rear engine mount

I catch myself staring at it as I walk away every time
20151210_192433.jpg

20151211_170740.jpg

Attachments

• 20151211_164041.jpg
    20151211_164041.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Your pictures improve each time you improve your car. lol :thumbsup:

Looks like a fun little car.

Soo just talked to my body shop fixing the fiesta , when it goes in after christmas we are lightly smoking the tail lights, de-badging Fiesta, painting the mirrors black , and taking the reflectors out of the bumper and painting them body color , its going to look awesome

Soo just talked to my body shop fixing the fiesta , when it goes in after christmas we are lightly smoking the tail lights, de-badging Fiesta, painting the mirrors black , and taking the reflectors out of the bumper and painting them body color , its going to look awesome
daily driver huh?

Back