My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Don't you know that it allows more air to hit the engine adding like 20hp. Its a better power adder than stickers.

attachment.php

fix it for you.

Attachments

• dick.jpg
    dick.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 292
I spend over $300 a year to have the vet do that to my dog, because they have put the finger in butt to do it. He fills up every month or so.

Fitting thread for the video.

Some dogs fill up quicker than others and some are able to release theirs when they shit. If you dog ever smells like fish that is the anal gland stuff. Some dogs will scoot across the carpet or start putting more pressure on their butts when they sit. Its nasty stuff especially if when it releases on its own while he is around the house.

Some dogs fill up quicker than others and some are able to release theirs when they shit. If you dog ever smells like fish that is the anal gland stuff. Some dogs will scoot across the carpet or start putting more pressure on their butts when they sit. Its nasty stuff especially if when it releases on its own while he is around the house.

Guh-rosssssssss. Yeah never had that fish smell. No more dogs though, and my kids can express their own anal mess. :(

Lol.... I've had to express my female Daisy's glands a few times in the past.... not recently though... I was able to do it from the outside

Amazing the direction this thread went and somehow it's still on topic.

Back