My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the cars slow man, lol its wayy better than the stock 52 hp, but compared to your hybrids even today its slow

but I love it <3
1743730_10153816498470076_333651939_n.jpg

are you ever gonna post pics of the mounts or at least tell what kind where they came from.

You're a lying sack of shit. No way that thing was running three teeth off.

You're so stupid you can't even make up believable lies. Fucking failgasm.

Um ive got no reason to lie about engine timing... and the mounts are just solid brackets no inserts, lastly quit being outright disrespectful, this is my build thread please have some respect

1) Um ive got no reason to lie about engine timing........ 2) and the mounts are just solid brackets no inserts, 3)lastly quit being outright disrespectful, this is my build thread please have some respect
1) Your past history does not reflect this new found integrity you profess to have.
2) Another member has challenged this assertion and requested pictures.
3) Respect is earned, not demanded.

Give it up DIPSHIT, you will never earn respect on this forum - That train left the station long ago...

Last edited:
let me make it easy. will you provide a simple picture of the mounts on your car in question. not some internet pic. im talking the very mount thats on your car right this moment. simple. yes or no.

let me make it easy. will you provide a simple picture of the mounts on your car in question. not some internet pic. im talking the very mount thats on your car right this moment. simple. yes or no.
ok the dogbone and drivers mount are just oem replacement mounts, but the front cross-member mount and trans mounts are solid mounts made for the 5 speed trans out of the 83, which I will still be happy to take pictures of tomorrow

Back