My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got eg radiator mounts on , worked perfect. looks great, also have a oil catch can to go on that will also look good and be functional before and after pics
1392007_10153361688120076_938091681_n-jpg.17886

1891517_10153772139665076_39189898_o.jpg

there is no better way to rout those oil lines? they look like shit like that

I never got past the dirt and shit under the hood - general condition looks like shit. 1) Clean the fucker up, 2) Then work on it.

The lines are pulled taught, what happens when downshifted?

doing the timing belt,timing tensioner, water pump, cam seal,valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and front main seal for preventive maintenance Saturday

still wanting to see those mounts on your car.

This car is such a festering shit heap. Can we just close and lock this thread? It's run its course, at this point it's not even entertaining - it's just sad.

doing the timing belt,timing tensioner, water pump, cam seal,valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and front main seal for preventive maintenance Saturday

Don't forget to secure everything in place with cheap plastic zip ties!

This car is such a festering shit heap. Can we just close and lock this thread? It's run its course, at this point it's not even entertaining - it's just sad.
"Festering Shit Heap" - Eloquently Stated in this case.... ROFL!!!!!

I needed a good laugh while at work this morning.

I had to make a return visit to this one again and yes it worked - still laughing.

Getting a visual of this thing running down the road - hood off, grill missing, one fucked up headlight, smoking out the back......tie wraps......and Jethro Bodine himself at the wheel. Uncle Jed Clampett sittin' in the passenger seat, Ellie May & Granny in the back...

"Festering Shit Heap"...

"Hoodless, flatbrimming, lawn and garden section, piece if shit"

ROFL!

Last edited:
changed the timing belt, water pump, cam seal, front main seal, and distributor o-ring today, car was 3 teeth out of time, obviously being in time now its obviously peppier, im happy with it

Back