My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

images

I went from 2.75 pipe eith the fart cannon too 2' pipe with a real muffler, it seriously did change the vehicles throttle responce and power at esp low end

dilbeckpost: 1814071 said:
But hey im dilfuck idkk what in talking about, i dont make a living AT A FUCKING FULL SERVICE/muffler shop
First thing agreeable thing youve said all thread.

Also. Once upon a time an old friend named willie too worked at a full service/muffler shop. Willie was/is quite possibly the most retarded person I know of (IRL.) I wouldn't trust him to work on a shopping cart.

Tell me how you would do soo much better and have oh soo much more mechanic knowledge base, the car didnt run in any way when I got it, had no interior other than a empty dash and a steering wheel, and I made it a reliable great running car

Tell me how you would do soo much better and have oh soo much more mechanic knowledge base, the car didnt run in any way when I got it, had no interior other than a empty dash and a steering wheel, and I made it a reliable great running car

I'll give you two examples.

One:
In July of 2013 I turned $400 into this:
npnvk2.jpg

1412xw1.jpg

...and since then, turned that heap of shit into this:

mmv78z.jpg

2ppbgcz.jpg

By the way, guess which magazines these two guys work for:
2v2ir80.jpg

And, two:
In the last 18 months, I've singlehandedly turned this:
6nxk5e.jpg

166hs93.jpg

...into this:
2hzl5hy.jpg

21957kk.jpg

6eexcl.jpg

212v29g.jpg

You, on the other hand....you did this:

1526418_10153929570690076_1158018390_n.jpg

Do you even wrench, bro?

why the fuck are you acting like working at a god damn Midas makes you anything?

you know they pretty much hire anyone right?

you are not special. fuck ups like you fuck up peoples' cars all day long. either draining the tranny oil instead of the engine oil because they are too fucking retarded to know the difference, or blasting the oil pan threads to smithereens with an impact wrench, or putting oil in the radiator. you retards are NOTHING. the only people who take their cars to places like that are people who dont know any better, and dont give a shit about the quality of work performed because they dont know shit about cars anyway.

you got a car that your dad['s friend] built, that had some hope, but proceeded to fuck into brodude flatbrimmer purgatory with bottom dollar parts from fucking Midas. that's it.

im officially recommending a ban

All im sayin is its a 1.2, 2.75 inch exhaust was hurting it
DickSpeckle: The larger exhaust wasn't "Hurting" the performance on your FagWagon.

What it did is improve the scavenging on the engine and it was never tuned to take advantage of the new exhaust. The new exhaust improved scavenging to the point the engine was running lean and bogging.

Current exhaust doesn't let it breathe like the larger pipes did - less efficient scavenging with same carburetor jetting = it's running richer now.

Taking it from too lean and fattening up the A/F ratio will make it more throttle responsive.

It's not about "Backpressure" it's about correct or closer to correct A/F ratio.

Had it been done correctly, the larger exhaust should have ran better. You should have experimented with the jetting in the carburetor and learned something in the process.

Last edited:
why the fuck are you acting like working at a god damn Midas makes you anything?

you know they pretty much hire anyone right?

you are not special. fuck ups like you fuck up peoples' cars all day long. either draining the tranny oil instead of the engine oil because they are too fucking retarded to know the difference, or blasting the oil pan threads to smithereens with an impact wrench, or putting oil in the radiator. you retards are NOTHING. the only people who take their cars to places like that are people who dont know any better, and dont give a shit about the quality of work performed because they dont know shit about cars anyway.

you got a car that your dad['s friend] built, that had some hope, but proceeded to fuck into brodude flatbrimmer purgatory with bottom dollar parts from fucking Midas. that's it.

im officially recommending a ban

the only part that is on my car from midas is the muffler, im not even using their oil filter for christ sake, I dont get on any of your threads and bash you, recommend a ban over a muffler ? go fuck yourself and stay out of my thread

I dont ask any of you to post or even click on my thread for that matter, and If I went on any of your threads and bashed like you childish fucks are doing it would have gotten me the ban hammer long ago, if its not positive feedback then dont even waste your time clicking on the thread, ive got a right too be here just as much as everyone else, this is my thread

He does have a point though. If you don't like his shit, you don't have to read it. He's not breaking any rules of the site by posting pictures of what he's done to his Honda. Frankly, it's on-topic more than most other threads.

You may not like his car, but at least he has a build thread.....

Where's yours?

I dont ask any of you to post or even click on my thread for that matter, and If I went on any of your threads and bashed like you childish fucks are doing it would have gotten me the ban hammer long ago, if its not positive feedback then dont even waste your time clicking on the thread, ive got a right too be here just as much as everyone else, this is my thread
Internet_b6df65_1012659.jpg

Maybe you should stop doing stupid shit to your car and posting 30 thousand pictures of it a day when nothing has changed. Oooooooooooooooh look at me i put an oil filter with 3 mile hoses and 70 white zip ties, or look at me I put on the stupidest exhaust i could find just because I could. Maybe if you did one thing to improve the car and not fuck it up more than it is you would get some respect. Highly unlikely that this will ever happen but just a thought. If you don't want shit in your thread stop posting shit pictures of your car. Just so you know no one is making fun of you for the exhaust you put on, it is that gayer than an all male bukkake tip you put on it, had you not done that it would have been the first smart thing I would have seen you do to a car.

Back