My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

With that Black Ice air freshener so prominently mounted - is this thing doing double duty as a Fuck Wagon too? Slide over into passenger seat, boyfriend climbs on top? Can of Anal Lube stashed in the console on the ready....

Last edited:
^ Ok, console.

Anal%20Lube.JPG

If not in the console, then under the seat.....

Durex%20Butt%20Lube.JPG

Last edited:
If lazy shouldn't it be next to the drain plug so both can drain into a pan at the same time? Up top = oil mess when you change the filter. Making more work. Unless you don't change the filter. Although I highly recommend using an oil filter not made from cardboard. After 4000-5000 miles I will start to break down.

Last edited:
BTW if it uses standard honda filter size/threads. Use a Basch 3030 filter. It' a Shorter filter that easily fits behind a motorcycle header.

$6 filter and it's made 10 times better than that crap fram.

I change the fiter and oil every 3k, 10mm bolt releases the housing soo can easily change filter standing over a oil caddy or anything, also it uses ph8A ford filters now with the relocation, also im going too relocate the filter too the top of the front crossmember and put a oilcooler in the drivers side opening in the front next too the radiator

Why does it need an oil cooler?

Extra lines and cooler = more places to have a leak.

Do you have an oil temp gauge? If so what are your temps. If not, why not add one before adding a most likely pointless oil cooler.

Lower oil temps = less carbon deposits produced and left in the system, and why not, add more oil and cool it as well, not like im loosing pressure or anything, and with proper fittings and clamps should never leak, and yes ive got a oil temp gauge, heat ranges between 105-120F at idle and 150-175F at wot and normal driving conditions

How about a grille? And 2 Allen bolts for the steering wheel? Also what QUALITY parts have you added to anything? I'm confused.

Also also. you grew up. and drive a shitty civic. riiiiiiiiiiight.

How about a grille? And 2 Allen bolts for the steering wheel? Also what QUALITY parts have you added to anything? I'm confused.

Also also. you grew up. and drive a shitty civic. riiiiiiiiiiight.
Something had to go - hood or grill, rather than take the constant Hazing for driving a "Hoodless, Flatbrimming, Lawn & Garden section Piece of Shit" he decided to go with the near hoodless "No Grill" look - tried to sneak it by and got caught Red Handed.

Last edited:
The grill practically crumbled when I tried removing the neon from it, i found a company online that makes oe ones for the car for 74 bucks I will be getting soon

^ Is Butt Piracy still legal in Georgia? Even after Deliverance? With many states now allowing gay marriages, Asshole Bandits are still arrested in Texas.

Last edited:
Back