My girls whipped......now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uh-oh..tough guys gettin a beating now....:p
nah, internet tough guys don't bother me anymore. i'm just hoping he isn't from near where i'm from. that would make me look bad.

I have a few houses all over Oregon.
And I know if you posted something, ANYTHING IN THE WORLD.

I wouldn't be like "Wow you stupid fucker"

because it's just rude. But whatever man idc.

I have a few houses all over Oregon.
And I know if you posted something, ANYTHING IN THE WORLD.

I wouldn't be like "Wow you stupid fucker"

because it's just rude. But whatever man idc.

You mean your parent(s) do.

And 404: Chick Pics not Loading.

I'm still waiting for a reply in my spinoff thread, chico.

Actually I was givin a house during my parents divorce, along with my siblings.
Then my parents each have 1 also, and when I get my money next month I'm going to put down a fat house payment on whatever house I want.

I've seriously never talked to such IGNORANT people besides SOME of the people on here. NOT ALL though, some of you on the other hand are very nice people and are definately helpful.

Actually I was givin a house during my parents divorce, along with my siblings.
Then my parents each have 1 also, and when I get my money next month I'm going to put down a fat house payment on whatever house I want.

I've seriously never talked to such IGNORANT people besides SOME of the people on here. NOT ALL though, some of you on the other hand are very nice people and are definately helpful.
i highly doubt you have your own house...and i sure the hell hope your not talking about me being ignorant..

Hmmm well think what you want, I have a pretty wealthy family. MY house is in Remond Oregon. It's about 8 miles from my mom's house over there. Right now I'm in Stayton, by Salem the state capital.

ANd Injen I wasn't talking about you.

mr modgods, can i plz have a popcorn maker icon? this lil movie bag isn't enough and HS is getting rrrrrly interesting lately :)

spec_popcorn.gif

:lmao: and my mom's addicted to 'days of our lives' pfffff....she don't know drama.

untitled.gif

Last edited:
Back